39.

OLIVIA POV

Spencer and I are awakened by both of our phones ringing. A call from my brother, which is weird because he never calls. I figured it was something serious and turns out they found out who the people in the other car were.

"Baby, they found them. They found who killed Dad. I can't believe this. Why would she do this?" I say absentmindedly, forgetting I didn't tell him who it was.

"Babe, who was it? What happened?" He asked as I broke down. Not only have I lost both parents but I also lost my father and confidant.

"Hannah....it was Hannah. Why!!!" I scream and cry. I feel Spencer pull me into a hug and kiss me all over and I just can't.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry." He tells me as he kisses my head. I just cry until I cry myself to sleep. 

SPENCER POV

I hate seeing Liv like this. Never do I want to see my girls suffer, let alone my wife. My main goal is to make sure that she is okay and I know as of right now, she feels so much guilt and shame. Eventually, she falls asleep and I call my mom to tell her the news. 

"Yeah Ma, we just found out about 45 minutes ago. She's upset. I got her to sleep but before that, she was on and off. I don't know what to do ma, I hate seeing her in pain and hurting." I tell her feeling myself about to tear up. 

"Gosh. Let me tell you that you are one amazing and incredible husband. Liv is lucky to have you. Just be there and help her with whatever she needs. She's lost both her parents. That's hard, especially for a girl. I'll call her later on and just be there with her. Right now, you go be with your wife and make sure she's good." My mom tells me as we end our conversation. 

I get back in bed and try to get some sleep before Liv wakes up.

2 HOURS LATER

I wake up and see that Liv isn't by my side. I look around and then realize that her music is going and the shower is running, implying that she's in the shower. I slip on my slippers as I walk in hearing 1+1 by Beyoncé playing. 

'Cause baby, we ain't got nothing without love 

Darling, you got enough for the both of us

So come on, baby 

Make love to me when my days look low

Pull me in close and don't let me go 

Make love to me, so when the worlds at war 

Let our love heal us all, right now baby 

Make love to me, me, me, me, me, oh, oh 

Make love to me.

I take in the words of the song before I hop in the shower with her and pull her close, kissing her cheek. We stayed in the place until "Heaven" by Beyonce played and Liv instantly started crying again. 

I fought for you

The hardest, it made me the strongest

So tell me your secrets

I just can't stand to see you leaving

But Heaven couldn't wait for you

No, Heaven couldn't wait for you