The night (male NSFW 18+)

The air inside the house was nice and warm. Candles were placed on the desk and nightstand to make it look more romantic, but even that didn't stop Y/N to feel nervous. They prepared themselves for the last one hour in the bathroom to enjoy this night as much as possible. Sun and Moon sat with a shirt and underwear on the bed as they looked up at their Star. A nervous smile creeped upon Moon while Sun hold the end of his shirt with sweating hands. Y/N wore also only underwear and a shirt as they slowly walked up to their partners.
„You are really sure you want that?"
Moon asked in a soft tone as his anxiety is higher as his excitement to have them tonight. They chuckled and slowly sat between him and Sun with a nervous smile.

„Yes. I told you already before that I am ready."
„B-but what if you aren't? What if you will change your mind?"
Sun spoke quickly up, taking his hands into theirs as his eyes pleaded for his Sunshine to think about it again. The heartbeat raised in Y/N's chest as they took Suns one hand and kissed it gently while smiling.
„I am ready Sunny...we went through the plan. We kiss, we cuddle and than look..."
It wasn't sure if the night would be perfect. It probably wouldn't be with how anxious all three of them were, but it would be their night. Moon started to feel unimportant so he took their hand away from Suns and kissed it as well while looking down into his Starlights eyes.

„Don't say we didn't try to stop you."
Moon whispered quietly as he moved up on the bed to pat on the room between his legs with a smile.
Y/N simply got closer and sat down their while kissing Moon softly on the lips which he replied quickly with a kiss back. Sun huffed and came closer as well, sitting down in front of them to lean closer to kiss their neck softly. Y/N squirmed already from the kisses as they felt Moons tongue sliding into their mouth slowly, but the pace quickened without any warning. He tasted the tongue and wrapped it around his, groaning in pleasure as his hands hold his Starlights waist. Sun started to trail his tongue around their neck and collarbone. His hands hold their shoulders so he could lean in further for the taste of the skin.

Y/N's heart was beating loudly while they got red from the things their partners did. They looked up at Moon with a blushing face which made him grab their face more and to push his tongue deeper into their mouth. They let out a soft moan, trembling a little as they hold onto Sun and Moons hair to have some sort of balance. The kiss already felt so good and the way Moon pushed himself into their mouth was breathtaking. His hands slowly moved from their waist under the hem of their shirt, feeling his hand over the skin. His fingers trailed over their body slowly as if he was afraid he couldn't hold back if he would go faster. Sun got red from all the little sounds Y/N's mouth escaped and started to bite down on their neck. The squirming got even worse as the air is getting heated around the three.

„Sunshine you taste so wonderful..."
Sun whispered softly as his mouth trialed down to their collar and kissed more of their skin. Moon broke the kiss so a breathing break could happen and so he could agree with Sun.
„I don't think I can keep my actions in control...oh fuck your mouth is all I want to taste tonight..."
Moon whispered into your ear as he started to nibble it gently but with enough force to make it a little painful.
„S-Sun! M-moon! This is s-so embarrassing!"
Their face heated up more at their partners words for them and their breath hitched as Moon started to bite down into their neck as Sun started to kiss his Sunshine softly onto the lips. His tongue was barely getting out of his own mouth as he was blushing as deeply as Y/N were.

Moon moaned as he started to taste their skin with his teeth and tongue, sucking on each visible place before his hands started to go higher up to the chest. His fingers rubbed slowly over it to imagine it better what they might look like underneath the shirt. The trembling on their body didn't help the situation as Sun kissed them slowly and got his hands on your shirt, holding it tightly and tried to take it off.
„Sunshine can I...? C-can we...?"
Sun asked in a gentle and quiet tone, but his body was more than trembling for the anticipation already.
„Y-yes..."
They slowly said and felt how their shirt got raised above their head. The view made Moons heart pound against his chest that Y/N could feel on their back. Their face was red as they looked to Moon and Sun who also took off their shirts.