˚₊‧꒰ა CHAPTER 4 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

[James]

~3 October 1930, Thursday~

Song: Teenagers, My Chemical Romance

˚₊‧ ꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"We're blowing up the toilet," Luca walks towards me, while I try to eat my sandwich in peace.

"Now?"

"Yes," Alejandro stands behind him, nodding eagerly. At the same time, Chris holds up a small device. And Thomas stands next to Lucas holding a box of matches.

"How far will it go?" I don't want to get into too much trouble. We've been doing this for ages. Nobody knows that it's us. But there's the suspicion and I'm not looking for months worth of detention.

"Just the water. Flood a couple' halls," Luca has a smug smile on his face.

"Mr. Feasly's?" They all nod and I stand up. Every teacher has a couple of halls that are 'theirs'. They have to take care of them and do rounds when they're not teaching, to make sure students aren't fucking around. He'll get into a lot of trouble with the headmistress when they find out his halls are the ones that got flooded. He'll give everyone he teaches detention the next day, but his face is priceless.

"Jack's also coming with," Alejandro says

"Who else?" I ask, hoping George won't be coming along. He'll probably ruin the fun. Or tell a teacher.

Jack stands at the entry of the Great Hall, talking to Henry. Last year they often joined our antics. They helped cover us from teachers and started rumours about this other kid doing so. Now they have their small friend group with Nate and George.

"See you later, Henry," Jack walks with us and Henry walks to the table and sits next to George.

"I should introduce you guys to Nate and George. I think we should all hang out soon. It will be fun."

"We could play a game of Football tomorrow?" Chris looks over to Jack. "I'll ask them if they want to. Or I'll drag them to the fields.

Great. Another few hours with George. Now just hope they don't like each other so we don't have to hang out together.

We arrive at the correct hall and Jack gets into position knocking on Mr. Feasly's door. He opens and Jack begins talking. "Mr. Feasly. I had a question about an assignment you gave us yesterday."

"It's Saturday. Is it really that important?"

"Yes. Could you please help me?" Jack's a great liar. Having grown up with strict parents, he can get in and out of every single situation possible.

Jack gets let inside and we start our thing. Years ago, Chris developed a device that blows up with a bit of warmth, hence the matches and he made it in a way the blow goes deep but doesn't break anything. So, we can blow up the toilets, without blowing up the pipes.

Luca plants the device and Alejandro holds a match under it. It begins to beep and we all run away. Just around the corner, Jack already stands there, waiting for us. The blow and a gush of water can be heard, with a 'THESE STUPID KIDS, I'LL GET YOU ONE DAY!' after.

We ran away, laughing.

"Get back here!" Instead of cleaning up the halls, Mr. Feasly runs after us. He's a bit behind, so he can't see our faces.

 "Oh, Shit!"

Running faster we end up outside. "GO TO THE FOREST," Someone yells and we run to the trees.