˚₊‧꒰ა CHAPTER 11 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

[James]

~15 December 1930, Thurdsday~

T.W: Pan!c attack, E.D. and talk about Abvs3

Song: Gilded Lilly, Cults

(1,5 Months later)

˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

My hands are sore from writing. It's ten to twelve and I've started at eight. The project with George has to be finished in a few months, but at this rate, it could take a few years to complete.

The part I'm writing about is boring. Everything I have to write is boring. George got all the good bits. He's so selfish. He only takes what is best for himself. 

The Inkanu plant

The Inkanu plant can be found in all six Kingdoms. It can and will grow everywhere. This particular plant is tough to get rid of. It can grow fast and tangle itself in knots. It can change colour and therefore, camouflage itself. 

The only way to get rid of it is to pour boiling water over it.  

Inkanu is found in all kinds of medicine. From normal painkillers to healing bones, as for many medicines, it is used as a base. Not only healers and normal witches use this plant but, also cursed witches.

Because the roots of the plant can be very poisonous, cursed witches normally carry an Inkanu charm. Not only that but, it's also used in a lot of normal poisonous potions. 

"James, open the door," I was so concentrated, that I didn't even hear the knock on the door. I stand up and let Jack, Henry, George, Chris, Alejandro and Nate inside. "Wanna go outside?" Alejandro asks, already holding my coat and scarf. "It's freezing," I say, looking at the group. "Then wear gloves," Chris suggests, holding out a pair. Did they plan this out?

"Fine, but what are we going to be doing? It's dark," I ask, grabbing my coat from Henry and putting it on. "Snowball fight?" Alejandro shrugs. "Sure," I take my scarf and gloves.

I close the door behind me and follow them. We stay as quiet as we can. And this time we actually are, unlike all the other times when we would practicly throw each other around. When we're outside we run to the third field. It takes five minutes to get there, but since not many people have to be in this field, the snow is still intact.

We stand in a misformed circle for a moment, before George makes the first move. He quickly bends down and takes a handful of snow in his hands. He throws it at me and he hits me square in the face. Then hell breaks loose. Snow flies everywhere and nowhere is safe. I think teachers should be out soon since we're all screaming.

Jack has dumped Henry into a pile of snow, and Alejandro is trying to make Chris into a snowman and is fast building snowballs to throw to him. Nate is helping Chris put down Alejandro, dumping snow on his face. He lets out a scream and sits up, tackling Chris down next to him.

George and I are just throwing snowballs at each other, ducking and jumping, figuring out the other's next moves. 

I run to him and pick him up, he's squirming in my arms and I have to keep a strong hold on him. I toss him down next to Henry. Me and Jack turn at each other, high-five and walk away. George sits up, grumbling and Henry runs after us. He throws his body weight on Jack and they both fall.