˚₊‧꒰ა CHAPTER 10 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

[George]

~1 November 1930, Friday~

˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Come on gents! One more lap and then we can finish!" Mr. Lupauy yells as we run across the fields. "I hate P.E. It's way too cold outside!" Henry runs next to me, we're talking about what we will do this weekend. 

"I think I'll be helping Aurora out in the library," I say, followed by, "Or maybe read. I should also write a letter to Betty, as letter day is tomorrow and I'll probably get a letter from her,"

"Sounds interesting. I'll probably hang out with Jack," He smiles for a moment.

"Stop!" Lupauy screams and all the students come to a halt. "We're finished for today!" Even though we're close enough to hear him, he still yells at the top of his lungs.

We have a few minutes to return to our dorms and change into uniforms. Henry and I walk together, James following behind us in silence.

Arriving at our dorm, Henry opens the door. I walk inside and grab my uniform. I open the door to the bathroom and step inside. Locking the door behind me I change out of my P.E. clothes and into my black pants with green sweater. Henry is waiting for me outside and together we walk to the Break Room. Looking for the rest, we talk about the fox we saw in the woods half an hour earlier.

"Ze court has discussed our next morally wrong plan and we've all agreed to ze most evil. We're going to fire up the table," Nate states in a very confusing French accent, looking at us with the most serious face and his hands sat on top of his crossed legs. Henry looks at Nate, "Just why?" He sighs, deadpanning. "Because it's fun," Jack states, holding up a lighter. "Then I don't see why not," Henry shrugs, grabbing the lighter from Jack. 

We decide that Jack is going to plant the small bag of oil underneath the table now and that we'll set it aflame in the next break. Chris is going to skip his first class to guard the table and make sure we can sit at it during lunch. Luca has decided that he'll take the second 'shift'.

I eat my sandwich, listening to Chris tell a story about James. 

"And then -stop hitting me, James- he nearly fell off his bike with training wheels. And mind you, he was eight," I grin a bit, thinking of annoying him with it later.

James begins to tell an embarrassing story about Chris, who in return, tries to hit James with a piece of bread. "What in the everloving fuck?" James nearly falls off the bench, after the bread hits him square in the face. A few other people look over at us, giving us weird looks. We continue to laugh, not being bothered. Then the bell rings and students all around us stand up. I follow them out to the hallways. The halls are crowded and I have to push my way through them. Finally arriving at my next subject, I sit down right in time, just before the bell rings.

Animals and Shifters, A&S. Most of the time it's interesting, but today it's boring. I zone off into space, Nate sitting beside me. "You okay mate?" He whispers, carefull that the teacher won't hear us. "Yeah, can't concentrate," I say, doodling on my Parchment. The teacher tells us an old tale of Magua, I try to listen, I really do. My brain is just not working. "George! Onetel!" Pay attention, the teacher shouts, probably tired of this week. Nate chuckles beside me, "Shut up," I try to hide my laugh, to no avail. "That's it. George, you've got yourself a nice hour of detention," I laugh even harder, Nate following suit. "What's so funny?" His face is turning red and I have to look anywhere but him, trying to stifle my laugh.