That's all folks!

AHHHHHH OKAY JUST DUST N' BONES IS OUT NOW! AH I'M SO EXCITED! SO MUCH SO I'M NOT EVEN GONNA MAKE MICHELLE OR IZZY READ THIS AND ALSO 'CAUSE THAT'S MEAN BECAUSE THIS'LL BE A SHORT NOTE! 

BUT AHHHHHHHH! 

Okay enough with the all caps.

But yeah, go check it out however you find books, searching it, or you can look on my profile, it doesn't really matter. I would highly recommend checking it out if you wanna keep reading this story. There's literally no start of a new story in the transition, it literally just picks right back up with the chapters where we left off here. 

But yeah, there ya go. 

I'll see you punks on the flip side over in the next book. 

Oh right, and thanks for making it this far. I honestly am crazy impressed that you managed to make it through, what, fifty-six chapters? That is dedication right there. I swear I gotta do somethin for you guys when I finish this story, I don't know what but y'all need something like an award or an honor to recognize you guys' dedication. 

I have no clue what that little reward could possibly be for people in these circumstances, but I gotta find something. Maybe I'll make some digital drawings for the book for y'all... Hmmm... If the universe were agreeing with me then it would reward you guys by if some rando out there looked in Guns N' Roses archives from the 80's and found an Axl and Slash sex tape and releases it out into the world. 

That would be awesome though, I swear I would click on that video in a heartbeat. Of course I can't force the universe to do that. Although I actually wouldn't be surprised if in reality they were lovers but anyway. 

Maybe you guys can message me or something if you have some reward in mind or other. Maybe if you guys wanted a chapter of something in the next book like if you have some idea or other you wanted to see in the next one. Anything, it doesn't hurt to request. If it's really bizarre that's okay too, I can set it aside as a specific reward chapter so it doesn't interfere with the storyline. Besides, you guys totally deserve something for sticking with it this long.

But again, thanks for the ride, punks!

See ya in the next one!