-02-

[Third person pov]

Teahyang kept glancing at the clock, patiently waiting for her shift to end. She had to go grocery shopping and then do the laundry right after.

“You look bummed,” her coworker, popped from behind the counter, propping her head up with her hand. She looked equally tired as Taeyang did. “What's up?”

“Ugh, its my new neighbour, his loud music thumped throughout the night.”

“Aww, did you complain? Like tell him to stop?”

Taeyang sighed. “I did, but he looked at me like I'm a lunatic,” She looked at the clock again, pleased that it was finally five o'clock. She along with her colleague went out back to the worker's quarter, to change into their casual wears.

They waved bye to the new girls who just started their shift, engaging in a mini conversations. “Bye, hope your neighbour's stereo mysterious gets broken!” Ari bid goodbye when she got to the bus stop.

“I hope too,” Taeyang mimicked an action she sees people do whenever they have this sorta conversation– smiling.

She got to the closest supermarket, almost next to her apartment, she took out her phone and went over her list again, making sure to grab everything she had on it.

Hastily, the brunette got into the apartment, bowing at the nice security guard like she always does. With her hands full, and hurting from carrying too much, the female walked as fast as she could to her room.

Unbeknownst about what was around the corner.

Felix– with his headphone blasting music– bobbed his head to the beat. He decided on taking a walk this fine evening. He was about to round the corner leading to the stairs, bumping into someone.

“Hey, watc-” Taeyang lost her balance, falling on her behind. The female winced in pain, now only realizing she wasn't holding her bags anymore.

“I am so sorry, ” An apologetic look creased Felix's face, he pushed his headphone aside, stretching a hand to help her up.

Taeyang just stared at her stuffs, all scattered on the ground, her eggs broken, vinegar spilled and basically everything was ruined. Her hands slowly folded into a fist, those costs a lot and her time had just been wasted.

An unfamiliar feeling brewing within her. “Fuck you!” Taeyang sneered, storming into her room, she got on her bed, curling into a ball.

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚