-08-

[Third person pov]

“I think I broke her.”

Hyunjin laughed loudly, which quickly deescalated into a awkward snicker and then silence. Was he joking? The ravenette thought. “What do you mean by that?”

Felix shrugged, ruffling his damp hair. “Well we were talking and then she froze? And then ran off.”

“She likes you,” Hyunjin spoke casually. “In her own weird way.”

“No, I think something is wrong with her, ” Groggily, the blonde started walking towards the balcony. “She looked at my shirt weirdly, like its something she has never seen before. And in case you haven't notice, she never shows any emotion except anger. Oh and disgust.”

“Disgust? Don't tell me you told you the couch chip story.”

“I may have,” Felix beamed sheepishly, rubbing his nape.

The older sighed in disappointment. Actually he was pretty darn surprised she didn't call the cop on him for instilling such image in her poor head. “Buddy!”

“I know, I know- oh hey neighbour?” Felix got interrupted by the sight of Taeyang, leaning on the railing on her balcony. He had picked up that she wears red a lot and decided to spark a conversation out of it. “Red huh?”

The brunette jolted at the sound of the deep voice that resonated beside her. She feigned a smile at the beaming Felix. “Hi Felix. Hi other guy.”

“Other guy? Am I really that irrelevant in this story? The audacity,” Hyunjin huffed, flipping his luxurious locks and then stomped off, muttering incoherent words to himself.

“Wow,” Taeyang mused, averting her gaze to the pouty Felix. “Why are you sad now?”

“Don't you think its unfair how you know my name but I don't know yours?” he enunciated, his arms crossed.

“Taeyang.”

“That's cute. Hey for someone named after the sun you sure are glum. When are you gonna laugh? I've seen you smile but its feigned.”

Taeyang rolled her eyes. “I don't feel like laughing.”

“I tried, at least I know your name, that's a start.”

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💛