-12-

[Third person pov]

“I talked to her in English again.”

Felix tried his best to type and keep Hyunjin updated with his outings with Taeyang, but the llama's occasional laughs and random yelling was kinda making it impossible for him to concentrate.

“Why do you do that anyways?” Hyunjin's left arm draped off the couch, while his right dug for the chips that sat on his stomach, the movie he was watching long forgotten, and also his crankiness after his night shift.

“Cause. . .I don't know,” Felix shrugged, his eyes flickering for a bit. “I feel like I can say things I'm nervous to tell her.”

“Oh my God, dude. . .” Hyunjin slightly rose his head, looking at the now perplexed Felix. “Nervous? Does that mean you like her?”

Felix hesitated. “...no?”

“You paused!”

“No, I swear I didn't.”

“You looked away. I swear this kid, what are you hiding from your Hyung?” The ravenette jolted up, causing his bowl of chips to tumble over. Hyunjin stared at his now ruined snack. “My chips,” His voice broke, sounding breathy.

“Hyung,” Felix got away from his laptop, slowly walking towards the frozen male. “I'll go get you another, just please don't over react.”

“Over react?” Hyunjin repeated, pulling the chicken back. “When the fuck do I over react? I just lost my baby right now to this cruel world? Do you know how hard it was for me to get her out of that prison and free on that bowl only to slowly devour her with several munches-”

“Are we still talking about chips?” Felix tilted his head a bit.

“Stop bullying me, Felix!” Hyunjin wailed, running to the kitchen. The ravenette kept muttering words Felix couldn't understand anymore.

The blonde heaved out a sigh of relieve, at least the topic had drift away for now.

______________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💛