-29-

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

“Don't worry, I'm here!”

Those words were powerful enough to get the brunette to calm down, she took deeper breaths to slow her racing heart. Taeyang slowly opened her eyes, looking down at the shimmering lake. It glistened from the moonlight, tiny waves swaying back and forth and then she averted her gaze to Felix.

“I won't let anything happen to you,” He gave a weak smile, patting her dripping wet hair. She blinked, nodding timidly, her fright fading away.

Felix is here, he won't let me drown, right?

Taeyang started to feel comfortable again. The water was awfully cold but still managed to feel so good against her skin. “So, how do I swim?” she beamed at Felix.

The two were at Taeyang's favourite spot again when Felix suggested swimming. Guess he forgot that Taeyang can't swim. Ah, classic Felix!

“Um, first of all, you gotta let go of me.”

“Oh sorry,” she chuckled sheepishly.

“And then you move your arms and legs, Tada, swimming!” Yeah, Felix isn't the best swim coach. Don't listen to him kids.

“Doesn't seemed too hard,” Taeyang shrugged, inhaling sharply. Hesitantly, she took her hands off Felix's shoulders. “Okay, I jus- oh my God, I can't do it,” the brunette quickly clung onto Felix again, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

The blonde couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. “Tae, c'mon, don't be scared.”

“Shut the fuck up,” Taeyang seethed, glaring at him. Her expression softened the more she stared into his eyes and then his freckled cheeks and then his lips which were tugged by a smile. He looked even more ethereal under the moonlight and his wet hair sticking to his face.

The blonde smirked at how flustered she looked and how her cheeks flushed pink, his heart sped up with she leaned closer, eyes fluttered shut. Their ragged breaths brushed against their cheeks, neither of them pulling away, until Taeyang close the distance, pressing her lips against Felix's in a soft kiss.

A new form of warmth surged through her. It was better than what she imagined, his lips felt softer and moved in a sweet harmony with hers. How his thumb ghosted her cheek, the closer he pulled her towards him, engulfing her in a fluffy comfort, assurance that she needn't fret over pink or love or anything.

Taeyang broke the kiss, shying away from Felix. “That was cool, we should do it again,” he effused, grinning maddeningly.

“No, you idiot!”

How lucky she felt haven't crossed path with a walking sunshine like him. It was still a mystery how he made such impact on her, pulling her out of her deep end, their first encounter wasn't very comforting neither was their second or third, but he still managed to sprinkle a dash of colour to her world, painted her everyday with wonderful emotions.

Maybe it's not always about first impressions.

★ • ° * . . .THE END. . .* ° • ★

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Aye, I saw that rainbow heart and was like I should add this

I'm gonna add an emotion wheel so you can understand the chain of Taeyang's emotion better

The colours aren't exactly how I described in this story so pay attention to the writing

Also, don't go yet, I'll be publishing a couple of extras

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading this far
Cya💙