-10-

[Third person pov]

You're really pretty.”

The look on Taeyang's face clarified that she didn't understand what he just said in English. Felix heaved out a sigh of relieve, smiling sheepishly. He cleared his throat, straightening his posture.

“What did you say?” Taeyang asked in Korean, her head tilting to the side.

“Mindless English ramble, its makes no sense, trust me!” the blonde gave a thumbs up, a bright beam on his face.

Taeyang nodded, now looking at her ice cream. “Your voice is really nice,” She mumbled, breaking the short lived silence that almost clouded them. “I know you get that lot, I just wanted to say that. God, I bet it sounds so random now.”

“No, no,” Felix shook his head frantically. “It means a lot coming from you.”

Ari had pushed Taeyang into going out with Felix again and the two decided to spend their free time in the park near their apartment. And Felix was more than happy to be with her.

“Thank you, Felix!”

“You can call me Lix-”

“Why?”

“I don't know,” Felix shrugged nonchalantly, looking away. She didn't mean to sound rude but her monotonous voice always have a way to contradict what she was trying to disclose. “Maybe cause we're friends?”

“We are?” Taeyang brows shot up, an unfamiliar sensation tingling her chest, almost causing her to smile. It was hard to tell but the brim of her lips were curved into a small smile.

He thinks of me as a friend? He doesn't find me rude? Is this hope that he won't leave?

'Wait, am I being hopeful?'

_____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💙