-03-

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

Taeyang woke up as sore as ever, she felt ever so relieved knowing that she had a later shift today. The female had grudgingly woken up later that night just to shower and change into her night wear.

She didn't want to worry about the incident and decided that when she was in her right mind she would handle that and maybe apologize to her neighbour? I guess.

She yawned, her droopy eyes scanning the black and white room, all bland, but don't worry, ya girl is used to it, even the weird stares she gets when walking in public, at first she was confused, but when her coworker explained the colours of what she wears she shrugged it off.

She had no memory of colours but if Ari says its bad, then it is.

Taeyang got out of bed, stretching. The female paused skeptically looking at her pillow. If she could feel surprised she would, so what the brunette did was pick up the pillow and walked out of her apartment, grabbing the first person she sees.

“Hi, good morning, what colour is this pillow?” she asked, pointing it directly at the stranger.

“Red?” the stranger mused, visibly confused.

“Liar!” Taeyang scoffed, walking away from him.

“Hyunjin, what happened?” Felix popped his head out of his door, staring at the perplexed boy.

“Uh. . .crazy neighbour alert.”

Taeyang exited the building, the pillow still in her grasp. “Hey, what colour pillow am I holding?”

The young girl looked at her. “Its red!”

But Taeyang wasn't just going to believe that easily. If there's one person that would never lie to her its Ari. So she stormed to the cafe, grateful that Ari had a morning shift.

Ari looked at her colleague, vague about why she'd show up with her bed head and PJs and clutching a red pillow. “Hi Tae! Out of coffee?”

“No, apparently I see this pillow as red, yeah? And I ask several people and they all lied to me. You won't lie to me right?”

Ari nodded.

“Is this pillow red?”

Ari nodded. “Oh my God, you can see red? How?”

“Hey girl, my tea!” I random customer yelled.

“Don't we all love tea, now spill, oh my God, I'm so excited. I COULD SCREAM, OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING, TAEYANG WHY AIN'T YOU SCREAMING.”

Taeyang feigned excitement, trying to match up Ari's energy. “What happened? what happened? What happened? Tell me or I'm gonna die.”

Taeyang tried thinking back, searching for anything that might had happened. "Um. . .I don't know? I think I yelled at my neighbour? Yeah, I went like 'Fuck you'”

”The loud one?”

Taeyang nodded.

_____________• ° ★ ° •_____     _ ____

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💚