-27-

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

“I'm sorry, I'm just scared and confused.”

Taeyang lowered her head, clutching the teddy bear tighter, she bit her lip, trying to suppress the wave of emotions that was weighing her down. She didn't mean to, she really didn't. The brown haired just wanted it to be a secret until she could finally comprehend the situation.

“Tae, I'm not mad just, um... I don't know, upset? That you didn't tell me,” Felix pouted, his brows creasing in a sad frown, but he quickly switched to a different ecstatic mood. “Tae, do you know how awesome this is?”

“It is?” The shorter looked up, a perplexed expression on her face. Shouldn't he been mad at her for keeping such an important thing away from him? That she has been seeing pink for over three months now?

It came to her rather vaguely, as she could see it faintly and over the course of time, the shades got stronger until they were very visible. She noticed that whenever she would gaze at the bear stuffie, her heart thumped faster and she felt fluttery inside and those feelings would always appear too when she was with Felix or even think about him.

What is it?

She would pry, and why didn't it happen like the others? what's so special about it?

Love? Pink?

Its a very pretty colour and Taeyang wanted to see more of it, but fear restricted her. Why? She was now suddenly afraid to be attached again. What if it falls apart?

“Of course it is, hey,” Felix smirked, wiggling his brows, he had a smug look on, making her gulp. “What do you think of pink?” He leaned closer to her, their nose almost touching.

Taeyang quickly moved away. “I'm scared of it.”

___________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜