-17-

[Third person pov]

"This is so beautiful, Lix

"This is so beautiful, Lix."

Taeyang's eyes were practically glued on the landscape at this point, it was nothing she had never seen before, literally. The way the brilliant blue sky reflected on the river, sharing its precious blue hue with it, how the glowing sun reflected on the waves, shimmering like stars. It was pretty.

"We could come more often, if you'd like," the blonde effused, holding onto the bridge. Taeyang nodded, still gazing at the pool of water underneath, tilting so low she almost tumbled in. "Okay Tae, let's get you away from the water."

Felix grabbed her wrist, tugging the resisting brunette out of the bridge. "But I still wanna look," she spoke rather lowly, allowing herself to trail behind Felix.

"You might fall in," Felix chided. "Can you swim?"

"Not exactly, no," Taeyang hung her head low in shame. She was so scared to get into the water as a kid cause it looked strange and never tried swimming when she got older.

"See? That's more reason you should stay away," Felix scolded, his grip on her hand tightening.

Taeyang looked up at Felix, her eyes trained on his purple shirt, the blonde had suggested that they twin to the last colour she saw. Taeyang was hesitant at first but agreed later on.

"Can you?" Taeyang asked, looking down at their connected hands. "Like swim?"

"Of course!" Felix raved, prattling at his many swimming adventures. He always had something to say, but it's fine, Taeyang was more of a listener, who for a fact wanted to hear his deep voice more often.

They walked around the banks of Han river a little more longer, and when tints of orange dusted the sky, Taeyang decided to call it a day. "Um...this is goodbye, I guess?" Felix rubbed his nape, a timid smile on his lips. "If you need anything, I'm just next door, okay?" Taeyang nodded.

"And also, um...can I kiss you?"

"What?"

"On your forehead, I promise it won't be weird," Felix waved his hands frantically, trying to wave off whatever she might had thought of.

"Uh... I don't know, yes, I guess?" Taeyang slouched into herself, fiddling with her fingers, her breaths had gotten quite irregular and her knees felt weak. The brunette was quite surprised about his sudden request.

The taller smiled, pushing her hair away from her face, placing a light kiss on her forehead. "See?"

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

The heart did take time to find though 😒

Anyways hi, how are you?
Kim (> ^-^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜