-07-

[Third person pov]

[Third person pov]

Taeyang looked away from Felix for bit, trying to comprehend how gross that was. When she finally calmed down, she heaved out a sigh, turning to face him.

“Please tell me yo-”

“What? I should tell you what?” Felix panicked when she went blank again, her hawk gaze pinned on his shirt. “Neighbour?” the blonde gripped both her arms, shaking her out of her daze.

Taeyang finally looked away from him and instead focused on her shoes, it was the same colour as Felix's shirt.

Green.

The brunette took a step back, breaking free from the perplexed Felix's grip. “Holy shit, I think I broke you!” the blonde whined.

“N..no you didn't, I jus.. I gotta go,” Taeyang slowly backed away from Felix, she watched as his perplexed expression turned into a sad one. Did what he said really gross her out that much?

Taeyang soon enough took quicker steps away from him, heading back to her apartment, two colours appearing here and there. It was magnificent, a form of beauty that really pulled a string in her, but it wasn't strong enough.

But why? Why does she react to only her neighbour? The brunette had heard far more disgusting things, and has been pushed over a limit but didn't get angry.

Ari is right, she must become friends with him without revealing her situation, although she had a hunch that her ever so blank face and colour choices might have already sold her away. But she still needed to, whenever someone discovers that she couldn't feel emotions or see colours they either get too sympathetic with her or get bitchy and bro, she wanted none of that anymore.

Green huh? She looked at her apartment door, a brow cocked up in affirmation. Nice.

“Thank you Felix, from now onwards we're friends.”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Cya💜