-20-

[Third person pov]

“Oh my God, Lix, I'm so excited!”

Taeyang beamed, her grip on Felix's arm tightening as she tugged him further into the park, ducking the random people who also wanted to have a good time.

“Woah, slow down, we're gonna bump into someone,” Felix tried catching up with her quick steps, apologizing to few of the many people they had hit.

They had spent a whole lot of hours going on various rides and playing many games and when the sky dusted orange, Taeyang insisted they visited the river banks again, it was her favorite place to be, it had so much pretty colours and still managed to remain calm, from the variety to flowers to the trees, the river and how the sky beamed even in the darkest.

She let go of the blond's hand, twirling. The brunette loved how her dress spun. “Isn't it pretty?” she asked, smiling brightly.

“I don't know, it got serious competition,” Felix hummed, his arms crossed.

“What? Who? Why?”

“You!”

Taeyang scoffed, she couldn't feel that kind of embarrassment, hence, couldn't blush whenever Felix would flirt with her. Her reactions would always remain negative.

And this made the blonde very curious about who or what would make her see pink. Although he wished it would be him. He really wanted her to requite his feelings, so he'd be able to say it out loud and she'd understand.

“Why do you like saying stuff like that?” the clueless Taeyang asked, irking a brow at him.

Cause I like you.”

Taeyang frowned, he was speaking in English again.

“And I want to kiss you, haha, its fun talking in English cause you can't understand and that face you make when you're confused is really cute.”

Taeyang scoffed. “Felix, I speak and understand English perfectly fine,” she rolled her eyes. “Not so smooth now are you?”

“Holy fuck, I'm screwed!”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Imagine.

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Kim (> •▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛