Extra #6

[Third person pov]

“Thank you, please come again!”

The brunette beamed, handing the parcel to the costumer, which the bald human took- my bad, Chan*- I mean he did pay for it.

She huffed, sloughing back into the comfort of her seat, her eyes roamed around the almost empty café- except for the group of teenagers who appeared to be studying- Taeyang immediately straightened her posture when she heard the door bell chimed, revealing a sweaty llama.

A small smile crept on her lips which the taller returned, walking closer to  the counter.

“Hey Felix's girlfriend!”

The female just waved a little 'hi' to the taller, it wasn't the first time he had addressed her that way and she had gotten quite used to it.

“What's the order?”

“You know me, ice americano, an order to go,” Americano joah, joa-

“So, how's Felix,” the shorter tried starting a conservation while his order was getting ready.

“Ah, poor innocent lover boy won't stop ranting about how he misses you and stuff, my ears haven't heard anything but Taeyang since this morning,” the llama ranted on and on about Felix to the now flustered Taeyang, even telling her how the Australian had planed to kiss her when she was back.

After the order was ready, she handed it to the taller male with a smile, biding him good bye.

“Bye Felix's girlfriend!”

Ari peeked her head through the door “I don't know who that dude was, but he was hot”

Taeyang chuckled at her statement.

“Ari!”

___________• ° ★ ° •__________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜