Extra #2

[Third person pov]

“You look sexy when you dance.”

Taeyang enunciated, making the taller to choke on air, he stared at her with wide eyes, his lips pursed. “You haven't seen me dance before,” he voiced, skeptically looking at her. If he remembers correctly, he haven't dance in a long time, he practically did that in his highschool days.

“Hyunjin showed me several videos,” Taeyang beamed, timidly slouching into herself. She wasn't meant to expose how she found out and knew that Mr llama would create drama. “You're so good, please don't tell him I told you.”

“Well I won't, on one condition!” Felix smirked, conceding a confused what? From the brunette. “You'll call me sexy more often, okay?”

“But you're cute! I wanna call you that!”

“Imagine how Hyunjin would react that you exposed his snitching ass?” The blonde whipped out his phone, clicking on his Hyung's contact, grinning. “Should I call him?”

“No, stop, you sexy motherfucker!” Taeyang beseeched, snatching the phone away from him.

“That's more I like it,” Felix shrugged, rubbing his hands maniacally, not because he's evil, poor dude was just cold. “My hands are freezing,” He huffed out his cheeks, shivering a bit.

The shorter held his hand, intertwining their fingers. She looked up at him, smiling. “Better now?”

“For some reason my lips are freezing.”

“Get the fuck out!”

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜