Family Reunion

A few minutes later, the four were in the office.

"I'm assuming you're confused?" Tommy laughs out, Philza nodding. "Okay well um, you guys know that vigilante Raccoon?" He says with a smile.

"Yes we know of him." Phantom mic says looking at the other two confused. "Okay well um." Tommy takes a deep breathe and looks at them all with a smile. 

"My name is Raccoon, I'm the vigilante you all have been talking about." He says nervously chuckling. "Told you." Blade says elbowing Phantom Mic.

Tommy looked at them surprised, "Huh?" He gasped out. "You've always been obsessed with raccoons when younger." Phantom Mic says and looks towards Blade defeated. "And you said that your hero name would be Raccoon when younger." Philza adds on.

"Well fuck man." The teen grumbled. "I do have a question for you though Tommy." Phantom Mic says and gets the young blonde's attention. "Shoot." He says with a smile.

Blade smiles and nods as Phantom Mic continues. "Since almost the entire world has forgotten about that old video of you and dad, do you think you might want to move back in with us?" He asks and points to him and the heroes next to him.

"I— um— fuck..." Tommy stammers out, "You don't have to answer right now." Phil says and smiles towards the teen. "Just keep us updated mate." He adds on.

Tommy chuckles nodding, "Wait- so did you know that I was your brother?" He says to Phantom Mic who nods.

"Yeah, well technically Blade pointed it out that you were similar looking and I put the pieces together name wise." He says and gestures to the pink haired male besides him. The teen nods, "Well we should probably actually to get to work now you three." Phil says looking at his kids talking.

Wilbur jumped and nodded, forgetting Phil was there. "Right!" He exclaims and looks at Tommy, "Come on!" He says and leads the blonde out of Phil's office.

"It's Tommy's choice if he wants to come back of course but are you sure it'd be a good idea? It might make Dream suspicious." Techno points out to the older hero, "I know that but Dream would have to watch his back if he touched any of you." Phil says with a comforting smile towards his second eldest.

The pink haired male nods, "Got it dad." He says and leaves the office, still suspicious of Dream finding out.

Word count: 400