Voices

Arabella met with the Quidditch team the next day for practice.

They walked out onto the pitch, where they saw the Gryffindor team walking right towards them.

"What are you doing here Flint?" The captain of the Gryffindor team asked.

"Quidditch practice"

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today" the Gryffindor told him.

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note"

Flint then passed the note to Wood.

"'I, Professor Severus Snape, hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice on the Quidditch pitch in order to train their new chaser and seeker.' You've got a new chaser and seeker, who?" Wood asked.

Some of the members of the Slytherin team then made an opening to reveal both Arabella and Draco.

"Malfoy? Arabella?" Harry asked.

"That's right, and that's not all that's new this year" Draco said, showing the broomstick that he and the rest of the team were holding.

"Those are Nimbus 2001s! Where did you get those?" Ron asked, Arabella only just noticing he and Hermione had showed up.

"A gift from Draco's father" Flint said.
"You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best" Draco laughed.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in, they got in on pure talent" Hermione said.

Draco then walked up to Hermione.

"No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little mudblood" Draco said.

Arabella then widened her eyes at what Draco had just said.

"You'll pay for that one, Malfoy, Eat Slugs!" He yelled, as he pointed his Spellotaped wand at Draco.

Suddenly, Ron was blasted back, and the Gryffindor team along with Arabella and Hermione ran to see what had happened.

"Are you ok, Ron?" Arabella asked.

"Say something!" Hermione said.

Ron then rolled over, and vomited an ugly, slimy slug.

The rest of them, apart from the Slytherin team, grimaced.

There was then the sound of a camera flash.

"Wow, can you turn him around, Harry?" A boy asked, as he appeared, holding a camera.

"No, Colin, get out of the way!" Harry yelled, as he, Hermione and Arabella rushed Ron to Hagrid's hut.

They then reached Hagrid's hut, and told him what happened. Hagrid then sat Ron down, and placed a bucket on his lap so he could puke the slugs in there.

"Better out than in" Hagrid told him. "Who was Ron trying to curse anyway?"

"Malfoy, he called Hermione a, well, I don't really know what it means" Harry explained.

"He called me a mudblood" Hermione said, looking as confused as Harry.

Hagrid looked shocked. "He did not" He said.

"But, what does it mean?" Harry and Hermione asked.

"Well, that.. word, means dirty blood, it's a very foul name towards people with non-magic parents, it's used against muggle-borns" Arabella explained.

Hermione then slightly looked down after hearing this.

"That's horrible" Harry said.

Ron then belched up another slug. "It's disgusting" Ron said.