St Mungo's Hospital

Arabella awoke the next morning. She looked around, everyone had seemed to have gone downstairs.

She then got up and got changed into muggle clothing before walking downstairs for breakfast.

After Arabella had finished her breakfast, she and the rest of the Weasleys along with Harry made their way to St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Injuries and Maladies.

They appeared in front of an old and abandoned building with the sign saying 'Purge and Dowse Ltd.' above the entrance.

Tonks walked up to a dummy in a window.

"Wotcher. We're here to see Arthur Weasley" Tonks said.

Suddenly, the dummy gave a tiny nod and beckoned with its jointed finger.

They entered the building to see it completely different on the inside.

There were witches and wizard walking up and down the rows of the building. They walked to the counter where a witch was standing.

They approached it.

"Hello, my husband, Arthur Weasley, was supposed to be moved to a different ward this morning. Could you tell us-?" Mrs Weasley said.

"Arthur Weasley? Yes, first floor, second door on the right, Dai Llewellyn Ward" The witch said.

"Thank you. Come on, you lot" Mrs Weasley said, and they walked away, through double doors and corridors, until they approached one door and opened it and entered.

"Hello!" Mr Weasley called. He threw a copy of the Daily Prophet aside. They approached him.

"How are you, Arthur?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"I feel absolutely fine. If they could only take the bandages off, I'd be fit to go home" Mr Weasley said.

"Why can't they take them off, Dad?" Fred asked.

"Well, I start bleeding like mad every time they try" Mr Weasley said.

"So are you going to tell us what happened, Dad?" Fred asked.

"Well, you already know, don't you?" Mr Weasley asked, smiling at Arabella and Harry. "I was patrolling the Hall of Prophecies, got snuck up on and bitten" Mr Weasley explained.

"Anyway, Augustus Pye - the Trainee Healer - had an idea. You see, he's interested in complementary medicine, I mean, some of these old Muggle remedies... well, they're called stitches, Molly, and they work very well on Muggle wounds" Mr Weasley said.

Mrs Weasley let out a noise that sounded like both a snarl and a shriek.

Lupin walked off to go and talk to the werewolf that was in the room with them, Bill Weasley muttered something about getting some tea and Fred and George followed him.

"Well, it's not as if they're sowing your skin together, even you aren't that stupid, Arthur" Mrs Weasley said.

"Yeah I think I'll get some tea as well" Arabella got up and followed Bill, Fred and George, she was also followed by Harry.

They walked through the door and closed it shut, and heard Mrs Weasley's voice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THAT'S THE GENERAL IDEA?!" Mrs Weasley yelled.

They laughed, before walking to the stairs.

They walked up the stairs a bit, before coming to a landing.

"Is this the sixth floor?" Harry asked.

"Nah, it's the fourth, two more-" Arabella said, pointing to a sign which said 'SPELL DAMAGE'.