Sleepover of the Rivals

Arabella was walking towards the Slytherin common room, when she saw the Gryffindors walking towards the Great Hall. She approached Harry.

"Where are you lot going?" Arabella asked.

"Sleeping in the Great Hall. The Fat Lady's been attacked and is gone" Harry said.

"Oh, well, good luck" Arabella said.

After she watched the Gryffindors walk into the Great Hall, Arabella walked back to her own common room.

However, when she had arrived at the Slytherin dungeons, she saw all the Slytherins crowded outside of the entrance.

"What are you lot doing?" Arabella asked.

"The entrance has sealed itself. It won't let us in" Draco said.

Arabella approached the wall. "Ambition" She said, but the wall didn't open, there was no snake that rose.

"See? So what do we do now?" Another Slytherin asked.

"The password could have been changed" Charlotte suggested.

"Good idea, let's try different words and see if they open it.

The Slytherins started shouting out words that could open it.

"Pure-blood!"
"Cunning!"
"Salazar!"
"Serpent!"
"Just open, you stupid wall!"

But no password worked.

"Let's go and get Dumbledore" Arabella said, and she let the Slytherins to the Great Hall, where Dumbledore was exiting.

Dumbledore saw everyone, and frowned.

"What are you all doing up?" Dumbledore asked.

"The Slytherin common room has sealed itself, we can't get in!" Arabella explained.

Dumbledore nodded. "Very well, all of you sleep in the Hall, we will sort both dilemmas"

So the Slytherins filed into the Hall, getting looks from a lot of confused Gryffindors.

The Slytherins laid their sleeping bags a while away from the Gryffindors, but Arabella walked over to the Gryffindor part of the Hall, where Harry, Ron and Hermione were.

"Why are you lot here?" Ron asked.

"Slytherin entrance has sealed itself" Arabella explained.

"Hmm, I wonder why" Hermione said.

"Probably a security thing, to stop Sirius from getting in" Arabella said.

"You think Dobby did it?" Harry asked.

"No, if he wanted to protect me he would have locked me inside the common room, not outside" Arabella said.

"Weird. Anyway, let's go to sleep" Hermione said, and they then went to sleep.