Godric's Hollow

A few weeks passed, and the tent was filled with silence after Ron's departure.

While sitting around in the tent, looking at Ron's vacant bed, Arabella heard Harry's voice, speaking to Hermione.

"Hermione? I've been thinking and I've decided, I want to go to Godric's Hollow" Harry said.

"Yes. Yes, that's what I've been thinking too" Hermione said.

"I think it's a good idea. I mean, Godric Gryffindor, Godric's Hollow. His sword might have been hidden by Dumbledore there" Arabella said.

"Exactly" Hermione said.

"So, can we go?" Harry asked.

"Yes. We'll go now" Hermione said, getting up.

The three of them exited the tent, and Disapparated.

They reappeared in the snowy streets of Godric's Hollow. There were Christmas lights and Christmas carols being sung in the distance.

"Harry, I think it's Christmas Eve" Hermione smiled.

Arabella then caught sight of the graveyard, and a memory came floating to her mind.

"All of them" The voice of Ominis Gaunt, her great-great grandfather came. "The incident happened in Godric's Hollow, your parents killed them there" Ominis' voice came again.

Arabella looked at the graveyard. They were in there, all of them. Her aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents. All of them.

"They'll be in there, won't they?" Hermione asked, thinking of Harry's parents, who Arabella had just realised would also be there.

They walked into the graveyard and through the city of graves.

The three of them walked around the graveyard. Arabella looked around, looking for the graves of the fallen Gaunts, but to no avail.

Suddenly, she tripped on a grave and fell to the snowy ground. She got up and looked at the grave she tripped on, to see:

ELEAZAR GAUNT
Born 28th of July 1914
Died 8th of January 1980

Arabella looked at the other graves, and a sense of happiness but also sadness filled her, as she looked at the other graves.

MIRIAM GAUNT
Born 16th of June 1919
Died 8th of January 1980

NOCTUA GAUNT II
Born 1st of September 1939
Died 8th of January 1980

EDGAR GAUNT
Born 9th of April 1941
Died 8th of January 1980

Arabella looked at the other graves, and knelt down.

"I promise I will make you all proud" Arabella said. She felt something cold on her shoulder. She looked to see nothing. The cold sensation seemed to pat her shoulder. Arabella took this to be the cold temperature, it was either that or something supernatural. Maybe it was one of her grandparents or great grandparents comforting her?

Arabella looked up, and saw an abandoned house, it seemed normal, until Arabella realised that there was a smashed window, along with lots of others. That must have been the house they all died in, the house Arabella's parents had broken in and started murdering them, and Arabella knew that she wanted to do the same to her parents.

Arabella got up.

"Shall we make them feel more comfortable?" Hermione's voice came next to her. She waved her wand, and flowers appeared everywhere on the graves.