Q+A pt 1

Who is your favorite Templar?

I had to think about this. Hm, my favorite Templar probably is Thomas Hickey from AC3 because (you'll laugh), I think the fact that he's so stupid - sorry - naïve and young, trying to be big and bad is really funny to me. Even though I want to push him off a bridge for using incorrect grammar all the time. But I mean, c'mon. admit it; we all have that one kid in school who is as sly and cunning as he is.

How many AC games do you own?

Sadly (#icry), I only own AC3. It was the first game ever to bring me into the series. Of course, I've played bits and pieces of AC4 (such a fan I am of Matt Ryan, huh?) and the rest because they were my friend's games and I'd play them whenever they'd come over. I'd like to buy more of them but I don't have time to play them and my parents are really stressing me out to do better in school (I made it on the honor roll but they said it wasn't good enough -_-). But hopefully, soon, I'll be able to get more ¿?

What's your nationality? (don't worry, it's not creepy, luv c;)

I am American, though I obviously wish I was something else. Not that I'm complaining and bringing politics into to this (ew), I just think that I'm such a boring person because I'm American (at least Brits have accents :c) But my parents moved to here before I was born (so in their teen years) from Portugal, so...yeah...I guess that's cool. I'm actually half Brazilian (mom), half Portuguese (dad), and then American because of where I was born.

i hope i answered you're questions. (and i gave you the right answers¿?)

if you didn't ask a question(s) and you want to so I can answer them in the next chapter,

comment here.

i liked doing this. maybe i should ask you guys questions too?

love you all to deeeaath

*i laugh at the picture because #oitnb lol*
*i'm secretly natalie figueroa*