VII. The Piercing You Get

Altaïr: Lip piercing. He was a bit shocked at first, but after after awhile, he soon wanted one.

Ezio: Nose ring. He blinked for a while, lost for words, you thought he hated it. You regretted your decision, until he exploded with positive compliments.

Connor: Septum. He was unsure when you sent him a picture, right after you got it done. He replied that he loved it and that you look just as beautiful as you were.

Edward: Industrial bar. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. You beamed with glory when he kept bringing it into conversation, touching it to make sure it was real.

Haytham: Eyebrow. He didn't say anything, but stared at you. You both were quiet for a while, when he passed you a little note; a poem about how "the two studs upon her brow glimmers in the sunlight".

Desmond: Cheeks. All he said was "whoa". He laughed a bit, from the dramatic change you've gone through. You pouted until he finsihed. He felt bad, and cracked some corny, yet hilarious, jokes that made you smile, even laugh - showing off your now dimpled cheeks.

Arno: Tongue. You liked it when the little stud would catch against your teeth when you stuck your tongue out. He thought it was very sexy. Especially when his tongue would touch it.

Jacob: Snake bites. The little studs below your mouth seemed to entice him, in a good way. They gave you a more feminine bad ass appeal.