His Thoughts Of You In A Dress

Altaïr: Damn! She looks so beautiful, so fine. Those squats really paid off. She looks so happy. I'm glad. I'm really glad. I'm one of the most luckiest men alive. She has no idea. Her smile means the world to me. I can't take my eyes off!

Ezio: Madonna! So perfect in every way. The way it fits to her body, hugs around her hips, exemplifies her breast. Sheer perfection. If only Frederico was here to see me now - he'd be jealous, surely. Her smile is the best accessory she wears. This day keeps on getting better and better!

Connor: I've never seen such a gorgeous woman in my life. Though, she's beautiful, regardless. She looks so...happy. She makes me blush, as if I was meeting her for the first time in my life. She always makes me feel this way. What's a better word than perfection?

Edward: Jaysus, this is one pretty lass. Talk about perfect. I've never seen her like this, and I've got to say - I'm blessed. This is all so much. She intoxicates me, like no other drink can. She twirls around as she dances cutely, humming some song I taught her. She's a keeper, I must admit.

Haytham: Oh my. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Exquisite. Like, delicate art work or a fresh bouquet of rare flowers. So perfect. I can't find any other words to use, they'll all mean the same. I look at her now and see us together for a life time. She's like the prettiest pearl necklace or the Crown Jewels. Everyone should feel this way around her.

Desmond: Holy shit, I think I found the one. She's so beautiful. Wait, any guy can tell a girl she's beautiful. Let me think...what were those words Shaun taught me? Pulchritudinous? Sublime? Whatever the hell they mean, they all mean the same. But she's one of a kind, I can already tell. She's a temptation that I'll fall to, any day.

*disclaimer: i think zak efron is okay. nothing more. i don't really care for him.

it's currently 12:43 for me and i'm up again because i can't sleep so yeah.

how are you, really?

school is in another month and that'll probably mean that i'll have to focus more on school than this but i'll see what i can do.

suggestions? comment here

i love you, even if you think nobody does (which isn't true because somebody loves you).

<3

and 20K OMGGGGG