Skyping

it's 2:38 and i didn't edit

Altaïr: It's been a week since you'd seen him in person and it was just absolutely killing you. You had flown out to visit your family for the weekend for your father's birthday (no Templar plot twist, i swear) and advised him not to come because it'd be just too uneasy for him. In other words, your dad would punch your boyfriend out cold.

You set up your laptop to call his while you snuggled warmly into the sheets of your bed. He finally answered within five seconds.

"Hey!" you smiled, waving at him.

"Hey," a smile grew on his face. "How's it going?"

"Great," you said lowly. "I have to be quiet because everyone's asleep."

"I'm really tired, too," he yawned, closing his eyes briefly. "It's really late here."

"I know, and I'm sorry," you sighed. "Hey, don't fall asleep on me."

"Wasn't planning on it, princess," he smirked as you blushed heavily, covering your face with your hands. "So. What's up?"

"Nothing much, really. Just hanging out with the family all the time. Which is nice, except everybody asked about you."

"Yeah?"

"It was really annoying."

"What did they ask about?" he sounded so interested all of a sudden, shooting up wide awake.

"If you're real, for starters," you laughed. "Just basic stuff; where do you work, what are your hobbies, are you cute-"

"Am I cute?"

"You should've been there yourself to know what I said, mister," you sniggered.

"C'mon, I'd say that you're cute if my family asked," he blinked.

"I did say you were," you insisted.

"No you didn't," he playfully frowned.

"I did," you retorted. "Why don't you believe me?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I'm not sure, I just said that to keep the conversation going," he laughed, rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, I guess I'll let you go," you yawned. When you opened your eyes, you saw him sleeping peacefully, slumped over the kitchen table. You smiled at how cute he looked, his soft snoring made you reminisce of home. Home being with him. You kept the call on all night, until morning, where you filled him in on what happened after he blacked out.

Ezio: You applied towards a fashion school that took you to all of the fashion capitals all over the world, and of course, got accepted. You happened to be in Milan, Italy for the weekend and though of what a perfect opportunity to give your boyfriend a call.

"Hey, you!" he smiled, waving and giggling like a little boy.

"Ciao, Ezio!" you said smartly, as if you knew the whole Italian language. "Guess where I am?"

"I don't know, tell me." He was just so excited to see you.

"I'm in Milan right now, it's so beautiful," you spun around, your white, lacy mini skirt flowed. "I'm learning so much. I love it."

"I'm glad you're having fun," he smiled. Watching you twirl and enjoy yourself made him feel happy.

"I'm learning a little Italian, too," you smirked smuggly. "Along with, y'know, style and whatnot."