S3 E005

It had been around an hour. we were sitting around in a Mcdonald's. Tom was constantly looking outside, or down at his phone. "alright, what did you do." I sighed, leaning forward.

"hm?" he looked back at me. "what did you do." I spoke again, chewing. "nothing." he muttered, clearing his throat.

"Tom."

"nothing, i just told someone something i shouldn't have."

"which is..?" I continued, taking a bite of my food while he spoke. "I told him to go chug an aids cock."

I choked on what i was eating, raising my eyebrows as he held back a smile. "It's a little fight, don't worry about it." he laughed a little, looking down.

T O M ' S   P O V.

I couldn't get my mind off of what Tyler said. I can't have him tracking me, not with Kirsty around.. nor Bill.

Kirsty and i have completely different mindsets.. i think. I do care for her, and i want her safe. I need her safe.

I looked at Kirsty. looking down at her buzzing phone. she put it on speaker, leaving her phone in the middle of the table.

"one call, ---- prison. from,"

"Edward Keiser."

she groaned, grabbing her phone.

"press one to acc-"

"accept." she cut off the voice, pressing the button. they spoke for a while in Russian. Kirsty, starting to yell at him in the language.

"fuck happened now?" I pinched my nose bridge, sighing.

"he tried tagging a cop car with the cop still in it." she spoke, pouting as she hung up.

she looked tired.

"don't you get sick of taking care of your family 24/7?" I took one sip of my drink, grabbing something from my pocket. "you get used to it once you realise they're all you have." she muttered, gazing down at her food.

K A N E ' S   P O V.

Tom tilted his head back, groaning as he pulled out some cash from his pocket.

"go to the car." he sighed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"are we going to get that cunt or not?" he got up, coming over as he lifted me out of my seat.

I smiled. making an excited little sound as i followed behind him, grabbing his shoulders as i shook them a little.