chapter 7

It been 2 hour still she is unconscious, and  i don't want to even think about it , she will be fine she have to. Dad had went to pharmacy to buy medicine and mom is instructing my aunt to pack a back of all necessary we might be need and i am sitting in the hall with kevan and ben waiting for her to wake up .

Soon a nurse came to is and inform us that she is conscious and we can meet her .

Thank god .

Kevin rush in not even let the nurse to complete her sentance ,i thank her .

Ben : you are not going to meet her.

Mia : i have to inform mom and dad first , they must be worried .

Ben : and what about you .

Mia : what u mean .

Ben : i know u are not angry about what happen that day . U are angry because u think we are hiding something from u.

Mia : shouldn't i be .

Ben : i just want to say all we want to do is to protect you , because we all love u ,bella plz try to understand, we all regret what happen before and i will make sure it will never happen again .

As i make eye contact with him i can see in his eyes that he is telling the truth .

Mia : best way  to protect someone is to  tell them from what  they need the protection .

Ben : something we can't tell everything we want to tell.

Mia : sometimes untold truth hurts more than told lies .

Ben : we miss her too mia but you have to let her go and move on .

He says as he wipe my tear and that i don't even know was their .

Mia : it's not easy to let go , ben.

I turn around and went toward the washroom.
It hurts
I need to be calm , can do this .

As i message my mom about my sister consciousness
I walk towards her ward , she is my sister and i need to talk to her .
As i reach towards her ward i can her talking thank god she is fine .

Rebecca : that are they doing  .

Whom she is talking about .

Rebecca : how did they know .

Kevan : i don't know they told me someone from your office call them .

Rebecca : but that's not possible .

Kevan : i know , u need to calm down , u are not fully recovered yet.

Rebecca : they should be here , do something.

Kevan : i try bt ur mom and sis is too stubborn .

She is talking about us she didn't want us here .

Rebecca : you have to do something.

Mia : you don't have to worry ,he didn't need to do anything we will leave as we know now u don't need us anymore .

I told her as i went inside .

Rebecca : bella , what are u saying .

Mia : plz don't i heard everything , afcourse u don't us anymore , u have ur new family with u bt u know that , that's our prblm that we can't leave our family members when they are in trouble , bt we are trying to work on our mistakes and improve ourselves.

Kevan : can u plz stop , she is not well

Mia : it's our family matter .

Rebecca : u can't talk to him. Like that .