chapter first

Again i am here in this walkway in front of this hut i don't know this place but this place for sure know me . I don't know what to do i can't take a step further because if i take a step further the smog will come and i will lost in it . Sometime i fell like someone is stopping me from going to this house I don't it always fell like . But again like always i take a step further and here it is the smog and again i am lost in it .

And then this voice that is saying the same thing again " U HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL HE ALLOW YOU TO GET IN , YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM, YOU HAVE TO FIND HIM "

ring ring.....
.....

.....
And i fall off the bed
Not again this dream it a end of me .

And again i am late mom gone kill me
Why this always happen and i get up and do my morning routine and get ready for the college.

My room is life the room of the mainlead of any story because i am the main lead of my story 😉
As i am going down the stair toward kitchen of my house i heard my sister and my mother talking about me as they are worried about my future . I never understand what is it to worry i myself never worry about it . My mom name is ava and my sis name is rebacca . My second name is the name of my grandmother and fortunality in my family i am only one blessed with not so interesting name .
I mean what is fun of giving me her name when she is alive . And from the backward come my father into scence and also became the part of this lovely conversation. My family is a small happy type of family .

Mom : mia i know you are there come have breakfast or you will be late for college

Mia : good morning to all of you

Rebacca ( mia di ) : good morning , aren't you late for your college .

Mia : my morning clss are off i have clss at 12:00 pm .

Rebacca : okk , i will drop you to your college ,

Mia: okk, can jeeya come with us and harry too

Rebacca: i don't think so we don't have enough space🙄 .

Mia : why , two people can't fill up the whole car🤨 .

Rebacca : okk ,stop giving me that look i have to give stella a ride too ,her car just broke down , and i think maybe you two can bond up .

Mia : i will take bus .

Rebacca: you hate bus .

Mia : i hate stella more .

Mom : behave mia , she is rebacca to be sister in law

Mia :cousin

Mom: still

Mia : she hated me first . I am just returning the gift .

Mom : you will bond with her and also behave .

Mia : dad

Dad: ava, leave it if she doesn't want to do that why are you forcing here .

Mom : tyler , don't spoil her ,she is has to be nice to other people .she is becoming a brat day by day .

Mia: i always nice with everyone exept her because she is a bitch .

Rebacca : coughing

Dad : are u ok , becca .

Rebacca : yep dad .

Mia: she coughed because she knew
I am speaking truth , people always coughed when other person says the truth

Rebacca : who says that because last time i remember when some one gets hiccup then they are telling truth .

Mia : That ever statement is in my favour is ryt .

Rebacca : and who tell you that .

Mia : grand mom 😎

Dad : i Am getting late for my work . So i have to leave and i will drop you at your college bella .

Rebacca : dad, that's not fair .

Mia : 😁😝😝

Rebacca : u have to bond with her sonner or later

Mia : over my dead body

Mom: mia

Dad : let's go bella .

Mom : u are again saving her

Dad : how i am saving her i am just getting late . And how can i say something to your mom 🤣🤣

That's why i hate this nam

Dad hugs mom and sis and leave the house

I followed him and says bye to mom and sis while waiting in the drive way i heared my mom telling my sis " when will she grow up " and sis reply " may be never " i mean who want to grow up growing up is boring ..
And i hope inside the dad car .
Usually car ride goes with little chit chat . He always worried about us welbeing and know he doesn't say much but their is a saying action speak louder than wordes that phrase fit perfectly tto my dad .
He is best dad and i love him . I know everyone dad is best bt my dad is special .

Dad : go howz clg going .

Mia : great dad😁

Dad : your new sem is starting , so be good .

Mia : I always been good dad .

Dad : okk so pop quiz , what should u do when someone is bitching about u are messing with you

Mia: break her / him nose.
Dad :😐

Mia: what you teach me this .

Dad : your mom is going to kill me .

Mia : 😁
Dad : you should do this when someone is doing your ragging only .

Mia :🥺

Dad : you will either call me or tell your prof.

Mia : ok

Dad : why isn't it sound promising 😒

Mia : 😁

And this conversation came to end and i again get saved because my college came .i bid goodbye to my dad and hop out of the car .
I know where this conversation was going toward stella that bitch was not only destroying my peace at get-together but also at college the only two place i have fun .
I mean i have fun at lot of place u can say two of them are these . And before u start judging me i am not a book worn i just have good friends group and we do alot of fun other then that study sucks .
Here i am standing at the my college gate searching among all the animal where are my favourite animals .
They should be here by now . But where are they

.
.
There she is my best friend talking to the bitch my enemy stella ..

This is the first chapter for this story . please tell me in the comment what you think about this chapter and that you think about mia and her character