chapter 13

I see a beautiful hut in middle of jungle at the front their is beautiful lawn but at the back their is a pond and in the hut it is looking soo beautiful i had never seen a beautiful hut like this

I see a beautiful hut in middle of jungle at the front their is beautiful lawn but at the back their is a pond and in the hut it is looking soo beautiful i had never seen a beautiful hut like this .

As i walk towards the door i knock on the door but no one came outside as i was turn and about to leave someone spook from behind .

They waited for u soo many years you can't wait for a minute.
That voice i know whose this voice is and my eye start to tear .
Mia : hie ggm

Great grand mother : hi honey
And i just hug her .

Mia : how that is possible you are died i saw you , i was their and i can't protect you .

Ggm: it was my time honey . No one can save me .

Mia : but ..
Ggm : u can't have what you lost but you can have that's waiting for you .
Mia : i just want to say i am sorry .

Ggm : i know honey and i love u , but you have to listen to me very carefully, don't have much time .

Mia : are u going to leave me again plz don't go .

Ggm : i have to but u have to do one thing for me .

Mia : what .

Ggm : don't trust anyone mia  be careful whom you trust and give him a chance .

Mia : him ?

Ggm : he may be a monster but every beauty needs a beast not because he is strong and protect her but because he love her without any conditions .
His love is selflessly selfish..

Mia : just like great grandpa .

Ggm : billion  more times better than him .

Mia : please come back , he miss you soo much . We all do .

Ggm : me too honey , i never leave you guys if you doesn't see anything doesn't mean it is not here , i am always with you , gave your life a chance gave yourself a chance .

Mia : i love u .

Ggm : i love u 2 and happy birthday honey .

Beep beep

And soon she start to fade up and i  open my eyes it was a dream and as i wake up i see i am in my bedroom but i remember i was in lobby . I go near the window and watch the moon it was looking soo beautiful today is strawberry moon .

As i look down on the road their was a beautiful black wolf , i have never seen a wolf like that its eyes are blue ,blue eye remind me of him and thinking of him made my heart skip a beat , what's going on with me this lame crush I don't know when i will get over with it .

"Happy birthday"
Everyone said in union .

Mia : u scared me .

Mom: we thought you are asleep but...