chapter 2

My bestfriend talking to the bitch stella

  My bestfriend talking to the bitch stella .
I know most of my friends  think that it's normal for me to hate someone because in front of my friends i am like bad bitch , dark femine and most of the people in my college are afraid to me .
But with my family i am like baby ,  and good girl who talk with everyone polite and love everyone and i  only show my that personality with the people i love or like .
And Frankly they are shocked that i am mean to someone special my dad , because i am never mean to anyone ,but in my defence she deserves it .  I always feel that she is try to steal Something that belong to me that she has something that is mine .

And time to interrupt their sweet talk .

Mia: hey bitch .

Jeeya : hii dude . Howz doing

Mia : great , 😒

She know i hate her and that bitch was not for her but is has to play safe because stella is her family friend

Stella : hii mia , rebacca told me that u walk u late that's why u didn't join us for the ride .

Mia  : hey ,yep dad give me ride to the college .

Stella : we missed you , we had so much fun .

Mia : 😌

  I know she doesn't mis me , infact she is happy that she get alone time with my sis because she is on a mission to steal my sis but this will never happen . If u want a sis go ask mom to give u one u can steal mine .

Stella : may be nxt time .

Mia : yep

That nxt time will never come

Stella : i have to go getting late for my classes ,bye .

Mia : finally , thank god .

Jeeya 😹

Stella :  u said something .

Jeeya : have a nice day

Stella : 😒

Mia  : 😎

Stella leaves

Jeeya : let's go . Aren't you getting late for your classes

Mia : today we have same classess , and i don't have any classes till 12
And don't try to distract me , u know what is coming for u .

Jeeya : i know " why were you talking to that bitch "

Mia : don't try to do the things u are not good at .

Jeeya : like ?

Mia : my mimicry

Jeeya : then u is good at it harry 🤣

Mia : fine u win , let's go .

We entry the hallway and as usual it is packed with the students as i call them animals .