The Inquisition

"The Inquisition?" I speak to myself out loud.

"Oh!" Lucy claps his hands in a startled gesture: "Lord Husband doesn't know what that is? How long have you been a vampire? Don't tell me you're a newborn?" He spoke in a neutral tone, but it was pretty clear he was trying to tease me.

"I didn't expect the princess of Clan Snow to have a plebeian husband, I think hell must be frozen by now." The woman next to Lucy said.

They're really trying to piss me off, but unexpectedly, I don't feel a thing about them. The feelings I have are something like this, do you care what a bug thinks of you? I don't care, and I think that's why I don't feel anything.

"Is this your attempt to provoke me? Childish." I speak honestly.

"Huh?" Lucy exclaimed, a little surprised. I realized the woman was surprised too, but I ignored her. I think they thought I would be angry since, according to Violet, newborns are very likely to lose control of their emotions.

"I would understand if you were a newborn who was talking to me, but you're an older vampire, right? Why are you being so aggressive? Are you menstruating? Or do you have a dick in your ass all the time? Is this woman not satisfying you? I think I should call Little Timmy for you."

"Timmy?" Lucy asked confused

"Oh, you don't know the legendary Timmy?" I spoke with an unbelieving expression, it was like I was looking at two rare animals. "I guess that living for so long does not mean that you are a man knowledgeable in modern affairs." I spoke in disdain.

"Let me enlighten you, my little lamb. Timmy is a church boy, he's two meters tall, muscular, and he loves to purge vampires with his holy wand, I think he would love to bond with you." I said with a small smile.

"...."

"Pfft" Violet inadvertently let out a small laugh for a few seconds, but soon she returned to her noble expression as she kept a small smile on her face.

Lucy's smile slowly began to break. Slowly, and as if it were a lie, Lucy's mask began to fall apart. "Do you want to die, boy?" He spoke with an angry and aggressive tone; in front of me is just an older vampire who is sadistic and likes to kill.

"Oh? As expected from an older vampire, you're definitely getting senile." I sneered as I ignored Lucy.

"Lucy, where do you think you are right now?" Violet spoke with a small smile on her face that showed all her sharp teeth.

The air was suddenly heavy, Lucy could feel killing intent all over the mansion and small beads of sweat began to appear on his face, realizing the stupid thing he did, Lucy's expression does a 360-degree turn, and soon he starts to smile 'gently'.

Cough!

He pretended to cough, and spoke in an apologetic tone:

"I'm sorry about that slip, Lady Violet."

The killing intent disappears as if it never existed, but the atmosphere of surveillance still lingers in the air; something tells me that if Lucy tries to do something, he won't stay alive for long.

Well, I must surely praise how quick he is at controlling his emotions, as expected of an older vampire I guess?

"Violet, what is The Inquisition?" I ignored Lucy, and spoke directly to Violet.