Professor Adam

After solving the problems with my wives and getting an outfit to disguise myself as James Smith, I go to college. When I get to college, I notice the students looking at me differently; they seemed to recognize me from the game that I played with Luan yesterday.

I also noticed some female students staring at me as if they were looking at prey, some male students were staring at me with explicit disdain on their faces.

Seeing all this, I just ignored it all and walked towards my classroom.

"Isn't he that player who jumped off across court yesterday? Did you see the video?" A man spoke.

"Yes, and to think that there was a player with those skills in this school... How did he never get recognized?" Another asked.

...I think I overreacted... Meh, I didn't mean to hide my changes from the start, what's the point of gaining powers if you can't use them?

I just have to avoid doing something humanly impossible, like jump to the height of a building or something. If things get out of hand I just have to get out of college, after all, I decided to stay in college just to satisfy my desire to play sports.

Arriving in the classroom, I realize I arrived too early; I look around and soon I see my economics teacher. He is a tall man, I think he is 200 cm tall, he has an amazing white mustache, white hair, and sapphire blue eyes; he was wearing a well-fitting suit and, despite being over 60 years old, he looked like a man who was in his 30s. In the past when his family and I went for a walk, I could see that under those clothes he wears there is a man with a well-trained body...

How did he manage to keep his body toned after being over 60 years of age?

"Oh, Victor... It's been a while since I've seen you in my class." He spoke with a small smile on his face as he turned and looked at me.

Looking into Adam's sapphire blue eyes, I felt an instinctive danger in my body but, the moment I felt that danger, the feeling I got disappeared as if everything I felt was an illusion.

But I knew this wasn't an illusion… I decided to keep this incident locked in my head.

"Professor Adam... You talk as if we haven't known each other for years, it's only been three days since I came to your class."

He laughed a little with an amused smile and said, "Indeed."

I walk up to the teacher and the closer I got to him, I couldn't help but look at his height with a bit of shock; he was the tallest man I've seen in person and a two-meter tall man can be very intimidating.

He leans against his desk and folds his arms as he looks at me, "Tell me the news, I hear you had a show yesterday on the basketball court."

"Do you know that too?" I asked in mock surprise.

"Everyone at this college knows what happened and you made a lot of enemies yesterday, after all, there are a lot of people who worship the captain of the basketball team." He commented casually.

"Oh?" I display a small smile on my face.

He looked at my smile and soon he exhibited a smile of his own as if he understood something, "But you don't mind, right?"