Why do you hide behind that mask?

Nighttime.

Initially, I just wanted to check if I had a weakness to water, like some types of vampires I've seen in movie theaters, but... When I found out I didn't have a running water weakness I started swimming and felt great. I ended up getting carried away and I swam until night fell.

Thankfully there wasn't a swim club class today, so I was able to enjoy the pool by myself.

I was currently in the men's locker room using a towel to dry off.

As I used the towel to dry myself, I spoke out loud, "The only weaknesses I have are the blessed items, and that I need to be invited into a stranger's house."

I look at my reflection in the mirror and can't help but notice something, "Did I get taller?"

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I could momentarily see the figure of my former self, a thin 21-year-old young adult with pale skin and sapphire blue eyes.

I compare my current body with my old body from my memories and I can't help but say something, "It really feels like I went through an experiment to create super soldiers..."

The previous thin, sickly-looking man suddenly turns into a tall, muscular man...

"The vampire's bite forces the host's body to evolve into its peak state…" I muttered aloud.

I was 175 CM before I turned, and now I'm over 180 CM; I wonder how much I will have grown when I stop evolving. My wife Violet said it all depends on my potential...

I stop thinking about bullshit and quickly finish drying myself with the towel that was in my closet; when I'm done drying off, I look in my bag and see the outfit I asked June to prepare for me.

I nod my head satisfied, and I look for the clothes I was wearing; when I'm done dressing, I walk out of the men's locker room and carry my bag behind my back.

The moment I step out of the locker room, I start walking down the silent corridors of the college, "Now that I've stopped to think, shouldn't the building security be patrolling?"

I hear someone's footsteps approaching in the distance.

I look back and see a man approaching with my vampire vision.

I turn off my vampire vision, and soon my world goes back to normal, and I look at a man who has a smile on his face. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and he behaved politely; he looked like those average princes.

The man suddenly disappeared and reappears in front of me, he takes my face in his hand and throws me into the wall.

Boooom!

I felt dizzy and felt bits of concrete stuck behind my hair. While confused, and alert at the same time, the man laughed contemptuously and said something:

"Yes, indeed, a little strong, but not enough to be by her side; at least with your little strength. Do you think you deserve to be by her side? Especially with you being a mere Plebeian. This will never work, just stay away from her, otherwise, I or someone else will kill you and your family for her. That's a friendly warning, feel honored that you can hear so much from someone noble like me. Next time, I won't be so kind." He laughed out loud and looked at me haughtily; his expression was like a Rottweiler looking at a kitten.