The woman who kills Oni

When Mizuki saw the monster's appearance in front of her, all her instincts screamed danger; she was on full alert. Seeing the monster's appearance, she remembered the information she'd received from the church's pope.

"Remember, Mizuki. Romanian vampires are on a completely different level than what you destroyed in Japan, especially the 'count' class vampires."

"These vampires are like humanoid weapons of mass destruction, and, if that wasn't enough, they have a kind of 'transformation' that taps into the true nature of these vampires' powers. If you meet a vampire like this on your quest, you must step back immediately, after all, you have not yet received the baptisms to become my general."

'Back? I'm sorry, but I won't carry out this order', Mizuki thought with a small disdainful smile.

"On guard! Use level 3 enchantments! Gentlemen, a count class vampire is in front of you, prepare to die if necessary." She yelled as she pulled a fan from her pocket.

"Yes, Mam!"

She opens her fan and speaks in a neutral voice: "Susanoo, Japanese god of the sea and storms, bless my allies with the protection of the seas!"

Suddenly water began to appear at the feet of Mizuki's allies, and slowly this water began to wrap the hunters in a protective layer. And, soon, this water turned into the armor of the ancient Japanese soldiers who fought in the Sengoku period.

"God, bless my fists so I can get my revenge," Carlos spoke while being covered by Mizuki's armor, his fists started to be covered by golden energy.

Soon all the hunters began to cast spells similar to what Carlos did.

The creature looks at Mizuki with a smile on his face that showed all his sharp teeth, the hunters felt their bodies shiver when they saw the creature's smile, but, before the hunters could do anything, the creature lost interest in them and turns towards Ruby.

"Violet?" Ruby spoke confused, but when she looked at the creature's face, she spoke in shock, "D-Darling? What happened to you? And how did you get this power!?"

Ruby tried to get up but she couldn't, she looked at her wound with an annoyed look; 'this is taking too long to heal, what is happening? I should have resistance to the energy used by the church.'

Ruby looks at Victor's face with a stoic expression, she had several thoughts running through her head right now; 'Why is he here? Why does he have access to this form? I'm glad he's here, but I'm worried about him, he's not strong enough to fight a slayer like Mizuki, we must get away! But I'm glad he's here... I don't want him to die…'

When Victor put his eyes on Ruby's wound, he felt his heart clenching in pain. He wanted to roar in rage, he was almost losing control of his own body. But, as a last show of stubbornness, he managed to stay in a state where he understood everything as if it were a dream.

He was awake and at the same time he was sleeping, but there was only one thing he was sure of, only one thing he wanted to do now;

'I will kill them!'

Suddenly all of the hunters felt as if the world had lost all color for a few seconds, everyone could feel the killing intent so strongly that they forgot to breathe for a few seconds.