A Frog in a Well.

After the conflict I had with Luan, I lost interest in continuing college that day. I wasn't satisfied with just doing that to Luan, this 1-year grudge can't be washed away with just that, but I knew I would have my chance soon, and I could deduce it from the hateful face that noble vampire was making.

He wasn't even trying to hide his hatred for me, and honestly, I didn't understand why he hated me so much. After all, I only hit his dog, right? Noble vampires seem to be beings with egos the size of the world, I doubt he would be enraged by just that, right?

Before returning home I purposely waited for the noble vampire in an open dark place, I know vampires can't walk in sunlight but if he was in college at that time then he must have ways to walk while the sun is shining in the sky, right? He might have some car that doesn't let sunlight in, or he might wear those clothes that cover his entire body.

I waited for a few minutes, but when I realized he wasn't going to come, I lost interest. Before leaving the place where I was standing, I used my vampire vision to look around, and I didn't see any vampire souls, I only saw humans for several KM.

Realizing that everything was fine, I returned home.

"You fool! What were you thinking showing off in the middle of the entire university!?" Corneliu Funar yelled angrily as he hit the desk in the office he was at. Because of his supernatural strength, the desk he hit had his handprint carved into the wood; a few seconds before hitting the table, he managed to regain enough control to not destroy his table again.

Corneliu was acting as a coach at this college, despite being a coach, he didn't teach the students anything, he was only in charge of managing the basketball team, but that was just on paper.

The reality was he wasn't doing anything, he was abusing his vampiric charm to stay in this school in an attempt to win the heart of Ruby, one of the four flowers of the vampire world.

Luan at this point was very scared; he might act like a king in college, but he knows that in front of the vampire who gave him his gifts, he was nothing more than a slave.

Luan knows that noble vampires are arrogant beings, they think the world revolves around them and they have a planet-sized egos, but that ego is as fragile as glass.

At least, that's what Luan thinks of noble vampires. After all, he's only been in contact with a single noble vampire since he became a newborn.

Luan looks at his master, Corneliu Funar, heir house Funar, a spoiled vampire who thinks he's the center of the world. Luan still remembers the day he was in a hospital bed and a young man who looked like a fairytale prince showed up to help him, he felt he was chosen to be that prince's knight, but the reality was much more difficult than he imagined.

This prince was nothing more than a spoiled vampire, but as he helped him out of that deplorable condition, he still feels gratitude to his master.

"You have nothing to say!?" Corneliu yelled angrily.

Luan remained silent, he knows that no matter what he says, he will suffer the punishment anyway. After suffering from it for a year, he's already used to it; torture is something very light when you get used to it. 'As long as my master is not touching my family, for me, a little torture is nothing'.