Priorities

What is this? What is it? I asked myself as I looked at the pillar of flames coming out of that newborn's body.

This should have been an easy job, I eliminate the arrogant newborn and take the woman I so want, but what is this!?

Wasn't he just another newborn who was lucky enough to gain Violet's attention? I understand Violet, she must have gotten bored and found a human to treat as her toy; this happened many times in the past and female vampires have always done that. Wasn't he just that!? Wasn't he just a toy!?

But... Why does he have this power!? WHY DOES HE HAVE THESE FLAMES!?

How can a newborn have the power of the Snow Clan!? Who is this man!?

Suddenly Corneliu heard the roar of a beast.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

"Hiii~!" Corneliu fell to the ground as he stared at Victor in fear.

Victor's appearance had changed, his clothes had disappeared because of the heat and he was practically naked, but that was not noticeable because of the flames that were covering his body.

Victor's entire body was covered with fire, his ears became sharper-looking like an Elf, the sclera of his eyes that was once white changed to a dark black, his iris turned blood red, and the pupil of his eyes looked like the pupil of a dragon.

His smile grew abnormally, and Corneliu could see all of Victor's sharp teeth; he could see that Victor's teeth had also undergone a change. Victor's old teeth that looked like small sharp teeth, grew and seem to have changed into the teeth of a demonic beast.

"H-How... How do you have that power!? Only vampire counts have this power!? Who are you!?"

...

It's hot, it's hot, but I feel good... I feel released, but I feel angry! A growing fury was building inside my body, and I couldn't control that fury.

All my senses were improved, I could see, feel, and hear everything around me; it was an uncomfortable feeling.

I look at the blond-haired vampire. When he looks at me, I see he started pissing himself in fear and, when I saw that, my sadistic smile grew on my face. I wanted to humiliate him. I wanted to see him in more despair. I wanted to hear his screams!

I took a step forward, and I noticed that when I did, the ground I stepped on started to catch on fire, and I also noticed that the moment I took a step forward, the vampire's entire body shook with fear.

With a little thrust from my legs, I appear in front of the blond vampire and grab him by the neck.

"AHHHHHH!" He started screaming in pain, and hearing those screams filled me with sadistic satisfaction!

I realized that my hand hurt him a lot, I squeezed his neck more, and I saw his neck burning with fire.

"Let me go! L-let me go!"

I did what he wanted, I released him 'gently', of course, he probably didn't like my gentle side very much. I held his throat in my hand and pulled!

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Those were his last screams and, soon, he couldn't speak anymore.

When I saw that noble vampire kneeling with his throat destroyed, when I saw him look in fear; I felt my whole body tremble in pleasure. I wanted more. I wanted to see him in despair. I wanted to see him humiliated!