Scathach Scarlett

February 5th. Two days after Victor, Violet, Sasha, and Ruby clashed with the hunters.

Night.

Current Location... The Vatican, headquarters of The Inquisition organization.

In the skies over Vatican City, a red plane was flying at an altitude of over 30,000 feet.

"Lady Scathach, we've arrived," The pilot of the plane informed the woman who was lying lazily with a photo album on her face.

"Hmm?" The woman opens her eyes, takes the photo album from her face, and puts it on the table beside her.

"I'll be back soon, Ruby," The woman spoke, smiling lovingly as she looked at the photo album which started to freeze slowly, and soon it was in a pure ice chest that looked quite sturdy.

The woman stretches a little and, when she does, her big breasts threaten to come out of the blouse she was wearing. But, even with that tempting sight, the pilot showed no reaction or looked at the woman's breasts.

The woman smiled sensually and licked her lips teasingly when she realized the pilot showed no reaction to her beauty.

This pilot attitude towards her was a good thing, she didn't want to change pilots again. The 101 previous pilots made the mistake of looking at her with lust, and today they are buried six feet underground.

As a vampire who has been alive for over 2000 years, she considers herself an old-fashioned woman, looking is okay, but looking with lust is a big 'NO', because of that, she has killed many men in the past...

Well, she admits she's a bit cruel. She likes to tease men and, when these men get lost in lust, she castrates the men and then kills them... In the end, this was all just a hobby for her, a sadistic joke for her to have fun when she was bored.

Scarthach cracks her neck a little. "Let's pay a visit to my friend…" Her face took on a confused expression, "What's his name again? Kratos something? I think it was Zeus?"

"Well, it's not important." She shrugged as if it didn't matter.

"Tony, keep flying over Vatican airspace," The woman ordered.

"My name is Lucas, ma'am..." The man sighed tiredly. When he saw the woman's red eyes glowing a little, he quickly nodded his head, "Yes, Lady Scarthach," He accepted the order.

"Good," She smiled with a cold little smile.

She opens the plane door, smiles a predatory smile, and, with a little kick of her feet, she jumps into the air.

...

"Let me get this straight..." A man with long golden hair and golden eyes speaks with a tired face. He puts his hand on the brow of his face, and says, "I gave the order to search and capture the vampire who stole the finger of Saint Mary, a sacred artifact, right?"

The man had the expression he said; 'I hope you're kidding. You're kidding, right? Please tell me you are kidding.'

"Yes," Mizuki who was called back to the Vatican replied. She had just finished reporting everything that happened in the incident she was involved in two days ago.