The three wives meet

"Thank you, master," Mizuki said gratefully.

"Foolish disciple, you come to these foreign lands, and the first thing you do is fight without knowing the enemy? I'm disappointed! Did you forget what I taught you!?" The old man ignored Mizuki's thanks and began to lecture her.

"Ugh," Mizuki put a hand to her ear and tried to ignore her master's words, but unfortunately, she could hear the master's sermon in her mind.

Kaguya looked at the old man trying to find some characteristic that would let her recognize him as a historical figure. She knows that spirits are heroes who have fought and fallen in the past, and through magic, they can be summoned. She also knows that this is a technique of invocation that was lost a long time ago.

Seeing the pentagram symbol on the fan in the old man's hand, she understood and discovered who it was: "Abe-No-Seimei"

The old man hears Kaguya's words, stops lecturing his disciple, and looks at Kaguya, then he opens his eyes a little. When Kaguya saw the magic pentagram that was similar to the magic circle Mizuki had in her eyes, she understood that she had guessed right.

"Oh? Do you know me, Oni? And to think that my legends have spread to this foreign continent-"

When the old man was going to continue to say something, he heard the voices of two women.

"DARLING!?"

Violet, Sasha, and Maria arrived and looked at Ruby holding Victor who had an unfocused look on his face as if he was lifeless.

When Victor heard Violet and Sasha's voice, his blue eyes sparkled a little and he tried to move his hand, but he couldn't. He felt like his body was paralyzed and he couldn't move anything, he could understand and hear everything around but could not move.

Violet jumps towards Victor and starts checking him out, seeing that he was in a very bad state, her eyes started to darken in madness. She looks at Mizuki and says:

"You did it!?"

"I-" Mizuki was going to try to say something, but she was interrupted by Violet's angry outburst.

"YOU DID IT!!" Fire started to come out of Violet's body, the atmosphere around her started to get suffocating, Violet was slowly losing herself in anger.

"Calm down Violet, we need to get away, and heal our husband" Ruby spoke in a cold tone.

As if by magic the fire around Violet disappeared, and her eyes sparkled with clarity, she looked at Victor and bit her lip in frustration; 'I should be by his side! I'm going to kill that bitch!'

Suddenly everyone heard an explosion as if lightning had hit the ground.

"Oni, what are you doing?" The old man asked neutrally as he looked at Sasha who attacked Mizuki who defended herself with her Odachi.

Sasha didn't respond, she just looked at Mizuki with hate in her eyes. Lightning started to crackle around Sasha, and soon she disappeared in a flash and attacked Mizuki again.

"Ugh," Mizuki wasn't able to attack, Sasha was too fast, so she just assumed a defensive position with her Odachi and protected the vital parts of her body.