Pepper is an airhead girl.

A few minutes later, in the personal garden of Scathach's mansion, despite calling it a garden, this place looked more like a forest than a garden...

"Cough" The girl in front of me pretended to cough, she massaged her throat a little, she was trying to thicken her voice:

"A-A-B... Testing, one, two..."

She looks at me with a serious face and speaks, "My name is Pepper, as per my mother's orders, I'm responsible-"

I interrupted her, "Aren't you going to change your clothes?"

"Fue?" She looked confused for a moment, she looked down and saw that she was still wearing a towel, "Oh..."

Suddenly I hear a small explosion, and I see her face turning bright red, then she disappears with surprising speed.

At the same time that happens, my shadow expands, and soon Kaguya comes out of my shadow:

"Lord Victor."

"Oh, Kaguya, what happened?" I asked as I stroked her head.

"Mm," She doesn't say anything and just stays silent.

Feeling her black hair in my hand, I smile contentedly and say, "While we wait for Pepper, do you have any training tips?"

"Hmm... believe in yourself?" She said.

My smile threatened to break, "Is that supposed to help me in any way?"

"Noble vampires instinctively know how to use their powers when they are born; the only problem we have is 'controlling' the output of our power. After all, depending on the noble vampire's bloodline, their power can reach absurd levels."

"I see... So you are born geniuses," I continued stroking her head.

"You are wrong." Kaguya spoke, she thought for a moment and continued: "It's like a baby who instinctively knows how to cry or ask their mother for food... With our species, it's the same. We instinctively know how to use our power, the only problem we have is to control, and improving that power to new levels."

"I see," I understood what she said; it's like moving your arm. You know instinctively how to move your body, right? It's basically something like that.

Suddenly, I see a red silhouette, and soon I see that Pepper has returned wearing new clothes; she's wearing a red uniform and black tights.

She looks at me with her face a little embarrassed, "... Let's continue."

She intends to ignore everything that happened, huh?

"Okay," I said as I stopped stroking Kaguya's hair.

"Cough," She coughed again and explained in a cute voice, "Let's skip the basics; after all, you already know what your unique powers are. So what we're going to do today is learn to control the basic powers of a vampire."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"It's something like this" She looks like she's going to demonstrate something, she looks at a tree in the distance and says, "Pay attention, I'll just run 'normal'"

Pepper suddenly positions herself, her body starts to be covered by a fog, and she disappears and then reappears in front of the tree, and soon she returns to the same position again.

"See? This is a basic skill for all vampires. As creatures of the night, we can blend into the night easily; what I've demonstrated now is 'fog walking'."

"That was cool… Can all vampires do this?" Despite speaking in a neutral voice, my eyes were gleaming with curiosity.

"Yes, it's a basic skill." This time, Kaguya answered me, "The basic vampire skills are fog walking, bat transformation, night vision, and claws," She said.