Son-In-Law 2

Hearing everything that happened, Scathach's smile just grew and grew.

When Kaguya finished explaining everything that had happened since the moment Victor turned into a Vampire.

"What's his blood type?" She asked curiously.

"RH Null Blood... The golden blood."

"Pfft… HAHAHAHA!" She started laughing like she was crazy.

Kaguya just looked at the woman, wondering if this madwoman was right in her head.

"And to think… Pfft… And to think that history would repeat itself with my daughter…? HAHAHAHA!" She looked very happy for some reason.

"Countess Scathach knows about something?"

She stopped laughing for a moment and looked at Kaguya with a slight smile on her face, "Who knows? I'm quite old; maybe I'm just crazy?"

Kaguya's face twitched a little, she didn't expect her to respond like that.

Scathach exhibited a soft smile on her face, took a deep breath, and let the air out of her lungs. "It's been a while since I laughed like that. When was the last time? I think about 500 years ago?"

Kaguya, seeing the woman's H-cup breasts sway as she made this simple gesture, just clicked her annoyed tongue.

Scathach walks slowly towards Victor with a smile on her face, she sits on the sofa that was next to the one that held Victor and his wives, she crossed her legs sensually and spoke with killing intent leaking from her body:

"That's enough, have some kind of respect for yourself; doing that in front of everyone is inappropriate."

The instinct of the four exploded, warning of danger; they quickly broke apart and rose from the couch, prepared to fight.

"Hmm, the reaction is fast, but not good enough."

"M-Mother?"

"Wipe your mouth, daughter, how inappropriate."

Ruby's face turns bright red, and she quickly licks her lips; 'I can't believe I did this in front of my mother!'

"Sasha Fulger, I hear your mother lost her vampire count title on some stupid bet, as expected of her."

"Yes, as expected of her," Sasha nodded in disdain as she licked her lips.

"Violet Snow, I heard your father woke up. Do you intend to come home?" Scathach asked.

"Hmm? I am not. My house is next to my Darling~" Violet spoke as she hugged Victor.

I looked at Violet and smiled kindly, then patted her head, "Hehehe" Seeing the goofy smile on her face, my heart melts into cuteness.

I look at Kaguya, "Kaguya, do your magic."

Understanding what I mean, Kaguya nods, and then disappears into darkness, then she covers Violet's body in darkness. Like magic, Violet's outfit has changed from a nightgown to an outfit that looks like a cosplay she always wore.

"Done"

"Good Job, Kaguya," I said as I stroked Kaguya's head.

"..." Her body shook a little, and she turned her face away.

Soon, I stop petting Kaguya and sit down on the couch again; Violet sits on my right side, Ruby sits on my left side, and Sasha, who was a little embarrassed about the whole situation, sits next to Ruby.

And Kaguya was behind me along with Natalia and Maria.

I look at the woman, "We haven't introduced ourselves yet, right?" I display a gentle smile.