like mother, like daughter.

Violet's perspective, a few minutes before Victor woke up.

Going through the portal, Violet realized she was at her house.

Just as she was about to leave her house and look for Victor, she heard a cold voice:

"Lady Violet, you finally came home."

She looks at the voice and sees a maid with short white hair and blue eyes, she was the personal maid and head maid of the Snow Clan.

"Oh, it's you, Hilda… Anyway, I'm leaving!" Violet starts running towards Scathach's mansion, she passes by Hilda's side.

"Wait," Hilda grabbed Violet by her shirt collar.

"Ugh!" Violet was almost hanged, then she turns to face Hilda. "Are you going to get in my way too...?"

Seeing Violet's lifeless eyes, Hilda said coldly, "Of course not."

"But as a maid, I have a duty to do." She started walking as she dragged Violet by her shirt collar:

"And my order was that when you came home, I should take you to meet your mother."

"Let go of me! I don't want to see that old woman! I'm going back to my Darling!" Violet tried to free herself from Hilda's grip, but it was a futile attempt.

Hilda has stopped walking, she looks at Violet, her blue eyes change to blood-red, "...You did the ritual..."

Violet puts on a smug expression, "Of course I did!" But soon, her expression crumbles, "Although there were some unforeseen events."

"Oh? This is something your mother should know." Hilda started walking again, she pulled Violet and held her like a sack of potatoes.

"Ugh...!" Violet began to struggle, "Let go of me!"

Hilda ignored Violet and continued walking, "In all the millennium I've served the Snow family, I've never seen anyone as reckless as you..." Hilda puts a hand to her face as if she's thinking about something and keeps talking in the same cold tone, "Coming to think about it, you have the same personality as your mother when she was younger; although you are less aggressive than her..."

"Annoying…" Violet muttered angrily; Violet's body began to become covered in fire.

"Oh?" Hilda looks at the fire in Violet's body: "Your powers have grown stronger... That's good news."

Hilda smacks Violet on the ass.

Slap!

"Ugh..."

"Don't be a rude child; you know the rules, right?" She spoke in a cold tone as her eyes glowed red.

"Can't use powers indoors, right?" Violet snorted and continued, "I haven't forgotten! Now, let go of me! The only one who can hit my ass is my Darling!"

Hilda sighed, "I think it's because you're only 21 years old, and because of that, you're really spoiled?" Soon she started walking.

Violet got angry again, "I'm already an adult by human standards!"

"But to us, you're still a newborn baby…" She looked around and even looked into her shadows, "Where's Kaguya and Natalia? Shouldn't they be protecting you?"

Giving up on running away, for now, Violet sighed and said, "Kaguya is protecting my Darling, and Natalia stayed behind with Ruby and Sasha."

"The Fulger heiress, and the Scarlett heiress..." She puts her hand to her chin and continues, "I heard they were in that town too."

"What happened to your 'Darling'?" She asked in a neutral tone.

"He was kidnapped by Ruby's mother." Violet started to get angry again.