Two Wives

As my two wives hugged me, I looked at Kaguya, "Kaguya, call that witch here, I need her services."

Kaguya looks in my direction and nods, then, without question, takes a small ball from her pocket and smashes it, soon a magic circle appears on the floor.

And, slowly, the witch June got off the ground; she was just wearing a big sweatshirt and short shorts, it looked like she was about to go to sleep.

"Huh?" June was surprised for a moment but then she soon asked Kaguya, annoyed, "Really, Maid? I was in Japan about to go to sleep in a hotel after a good shower in an Onsen!"

She knows how to enjoy life with the money she earns, huh?

Kaguya just looked at June like she was looking at a pile of garbage.

"June," I said.

June has stopped looking at Kaguya and looks at me, then her face takes on a shocked expression when she sees me.

"Oya, Oya? Has the number of women grown? Isn't that Lady Sasha?" June commented smiling.

Sasha and Violet stop staring like they want to kill each other and look at June.

Sasha looks at June confused like she was wondering why June was here, she seemed to know June.

Violet looks at June neutrally as if she doesn't care about her.

"How much do I owe, June?" I asked, I remember I placed an order before and she said she was going to charge me in the future; it's better to know how much money I owe her now so I can plan my steps in the future.

"Oh?" June flashes a greedy smile, then she says, "You owe me a million-" Just as she was about to complete her sentence, she closed her mouth and looked at Violet with a cold sweat falling off her face.

Violet looks at June with a small smile on her face, I realize her red eyes are staring at June coldly, "Excuse me? I didn't hear what you said, can you repeat that?"

June's face darkened a little when she saw Violet's expression.

"Cough!" She pretended to cough to change the subject, then continued, "I mean, you owe me $30,000." she said with a gentle smile.

"Good," Violet said and then hugged me again while ignoring June.

I also feel Sasha hugging me from behind while looking at June neutrally; she seemed to be breathing down my neck too, although she was doing it quite sneakily.

I was a little surprised that Violet didn't mind Sasha's presence right now, but that's a good thing. I know it's hard for the two of them to get along, but the important thing is they don't try to kill each other while I'm not around.

But 30,000 dollars, huh? That's a big amount, but I think I can get it in one day if I steal from the right thieves.

"I need you to make me an outfit and a black mask," I tell my order to June.

"Huh?" June looked at me strangely.

"What happened, are you going to tell me you can't do it?" I asked.