Son-In-Law

"Heh, you finally woke up, 'my' son-in-law... Did you enjoy sinking your fangs into my daughter's neck?"

Suddenly, I feel my whole body go numb … Fear, that's what I felt; for the first time in my life, I felt the purest feeling of fear.

My heart was beating wildly, my instincts screamed to run, but I couldn't; my body was paralyzed. I could feel my whole body in a cold sweat as I looked at the woman in front of me, I thought;

'A monster… A real monster was sitting in front of me.'

I swallowed hard; I could feel … Yes, I could feel with all my being that this monster could kill me at any moment, in front of her, I was just an insect ... In front of this woman, I was just a newborn that she could easily step on.

I clenched my fists tightly. Fear? Yes, I was scared, but I refuse to be paralyzed!

I bit my tongue hard and tasted the blood, but I didn't care; the pain made me regain control of my body.

I felt an irritating feeling in my heart, a feeling that told me not to bow my head to anyone. My pride won't let me!

But besides this irritating feeling I had in my heart, I had another feeling screaming furiously...

I look into the red eyes of the woman who was smiling at me, and I display a smile so big that my face distorts unnaturally.

"Oh~" Her smile grew like my smile.

A strong warrior! A strong warrior was in front of me! An opponent to fight! Ah~! I'm excited!

My whole body is screaming in euphoria to fight her; I could feel it! But I knew an unchanging truth... I was too weak to have a fight that will satisfy my desire! And that irritated me! That frustrated me!

"M-Mother, when did you arrive!?"

The woman ignored her daughter's question and kept looking at me.

"This is really a shame," I said, disappointed.

"Why is this a shame?" She asked in curiosity.

"I'm too weak to fight you... That's really a shame," I sighed at the end.

"..."

I could feel the whole atmosphere in the room freeze unnaturally, and everyone in the room was looking at me with a stunned face.

"Pfft..." The woman's instinct to kill disappeared, and soon she started to laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I didn't understand why she was laughing; I looked to Ruby for answers and saw that she had a shocked face as she looked at her mom, she didn't seem to understand why her mom was laughing.

Suddenly the woman stopped laughing and got up from the couch; then she looked at me again: "Interesting! Interesting!" She displayed a distorted smile.

"I like you!"

"Huh…? Thanks...?" I didn't understand why she said that... I looked at the woman in front of me more closely.

She looked like a more mature version of Ruby, she has pale skin, blood-red eyes, long red hair that reaches her waist, and a curvy body that her clothes couldn't hide. She had the most enormous breasts I've ever seen, she seemed to have bigger breasts than Ruby; I think it was H-cup? She was shorter than me by a few inches.

I don't know how tall I am now, but I seem to be bigger than before.

Ads by Pubfuture

She was beautiful… Beautiful would be a little enough compliment to describe all her beauty, a hot beauty, a crazy beauty, a woman who would make any man go crazy with just a simple gesture, but she wasn't just that…