Chapter thirty

Alexandra's pov:

Another spoonful of chocolate ice cream goes into my mouth as I blocked out what Eva was saying to me. I guess the sweet treat makes me feel a bit better,my eyes are stinging from all the crying I've done. I was emotionally and physically exhausted but at least I was numb, I felt like robot. No emotions no feeling whatsoever.

In short, right now I feel like shit.

I wrapped the blanket around me and snuggled deeper into it, the bed and I have become good friends for the last three days. Even though, the guys made it their mission to hear my laugh again.

"And Max was li_"

"Why did he do this to me?"

Eva sighed and looked at me sympathetically then said

"Because he's a fucking jerk who doesn't have a heart or even feelings but what matters now that he revealed his color and you knew the truth before_"

She was cut off when Matt entered the room smiling at me which changed immediately into an irritated look when he saw Eva who started giggling softly

"Get out, I wanna talk to Alex alone"

"Ok, wait a minute and I'll_" she didn't complete her sentence as he got out slammed the door behind him.

"What's his problem?" I asked raising an eyebrow when she started laughing

"We were kissing this morning when I felt like I was going to throw up, I pushed him away but didn't have the time to run to the bathroom so I ended up vomiting all over his shirt"

I laughed for the first time in three days and said

"I should have been there"

"And his face was priceless"

"Your minute is over, now get out" Matt grumbled as he pushed Eva out the room, he walked and sat beside me

"How are you?" He asked

I snorted then replied

"Perfect"

"I think that was a stupid question"

We stayed silent for a few minutes until he said

"I'm sorry" I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows.

Why was he apologizing?

"There's no need for you to be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong"

"I did. The minute I appeared in your life and made you come with me to live here. I thought I was making the right choice by doing mom's last wish but I shouldn't have got you involved in this world_"

"Our worlds are the same, actually we only have one" I attempted to joke but when he didn't laugh I shut up waiting for him to continue

"My world is a world of gangs you don't need to live in it," he paused then said ", Why don't we go on a vacation when things end properly"

"When things end properly? Is everything alright?"

He sighed then said

"No need to worry , I'll fix everything but first I wanna know are you planning to return to school anytime soon?"

"Yeah, actually I was thinking about tomorrow. I kinda got bored staying in bed for the last three days"

"Good..." he got up ready to walk oit the room when I grabbed his hand, he looked at me confused and I said