Chapter thirty-two

Alexandra's pov:

"Well, well, well, it's been a very long time. How are Matt? Jack?" At his voice the guys took their guns out and aimed them at Nick's men, who did the same thing.

"You came here with just seven guys" I whispered and made sure no one but Jack could hear me especially when Nick was now standing next to me literally

"We're waiting for Brad and the rest of our gangs to come along with him" he said in a hushed tone

"Why I don't know them?"

"Because you don't need to.."

"Well as you can see you're out of number so drop your weapons," Nick said and suddenly I was ripped away from Jack and Nick has his strong grip around my arm with his gun aimed to my head.

Jack took one step forwards ready to attack Nick

"Take one more step closer, Jack" he said in a frighteningly low voice, " I dare you".

Jack stopped in his spot, still aiming his gun at Nick

"Now for the last time I'm saying. Drop your guns"

When no one move he said

"Drop. Your. Guns" this time he said slowly as if he was threatening them that he'd do something if they didn't.

Jack tossed his gun, looking at me, and the guys did the same

"Who knew that Jack, the biggest player of all of us would fall in love? who knew that he would let his feelings grow too strong and become far too attached to a girl, Alexandra Blake, of all people? Part of the deal wasn't actually to fall for the girl but you know what this little girl is now your weak link_"

I'm not a little girl, you little Dick... but of course I didn't say it out loud

"You don't want anything to happen to her"

"Leave her out of this," Matt spoke for the first time,"It's between us"

"What would I get out of this? The fun has just begun" Nick said with a smirk which turned to scowl when he looked at Damon and Stefan

"And you two, you know how much I hate traitors and yet you decided to help them. The thing is I knew this was going to happen, it's all planned" he looked at me and said

"You call them, they come here to save you and that's when I come in the sight. You didn't think I'm stupid to forget taking your phone, right?"

When I didn't answer, he raised an eyebrow and said

"I'm not that stupid"

I doubt it...

And then my mind came up with the most brilliant plan in the world, although it was a little risky, so what?

The worst thing that would happen is probably getting killed.

I shook my head to get rid of those negative thoughts and prepared myself to start the plan.

I stomped on his foot, hard until his grip loosened and I kicked him in the balls remebering David's instructions when he used to teach me how to fight.

Don't put your thumps in your fist, aim well and use enough force...

I balled my hand into fist and in one single, fluid motion I leashed out on all the anger that had been building up. I brought my fist forward, connecting it solidly with his nose.

A loud crack filled the room and blood gushed out his nose

"Shit" I cursed as I jumped up and down when I felt pain in my hand. David didn't tell me you could fell pain when you punch someone.

I quickly grabbed the gun that Damon gave me and pointed it at Nick who was now on the ground groaning in pain, then looked at his men and said

"Drop your guns now or I'll shoot him"

They all looked at me surprised but then they started to lower their weapons.

There was silence in the room as everyone was watching me, and suddenly I realized I didn't know what to do next.

I stood still, my gun pointed at Nick, feeling abit embarrassed and rather stupid.

Then Max broke the silence, coughing once trying to block his laughter, staring at the ground and clasping his hand over his mouth.

Then Nate just burst out laughing, without coughing or even tried to hide it.

Then Paul, who was laughing as hard as the two of them.

And soon enough they all started laughing

"Okay, enough! All of you shut up!"

After they finally shut up, Matt and Jack walked towards Nick

"I can now kill you with one bullet," Jack said and Matt finished the sentence saying,"but where the fun would be in that? So choose seven of your guys with you against us"

He turned to his men and whispered something, they nodded and got out except seven of them.

They put their guns away and stood facing each other.

I feel like we're in a match...

When no one made a move, I said

"You can start now"

And that's when the shit began.

Wherever you were looking you'd say someone punch another.

I was telling Nate to punch the guy harder when Jack screamed

My head spun around and I saw Nick pointing a gun at me

Suddenly a bang echoed in the room and everything went silent.

Not a single sound.

It took me a moment to feel the sudden pain ringing in my stomach. I raised my hand and touched it, the warm blood poured down my body. My whole body was numb and I could barley stand up.

Several shots were heard in the room

"L-Lexie.." Jack mumbled un shock. I slowly turned around to look at him and everything felt like slow motion. I had no balance, I was falling. Except of meeting the hard floor I felt two strong arms and immediately knew it was Jack.

"Lexie, stay with me okay? You're gonna be alright" he mumbled, his eyes tearing up,"you're gonna be fine, I promise"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR" Matt's voice boomed through the room

"What's wrong?" Jack asked

"The rest of his guys closed the iron door and they are standing outside the warehouse refusing to open it, we tried shooting on it but it didn't budge" Nate said glancing at me with a look of fear and panic

"THEN CALL BRAD AND ASK HIM WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?"

"Jack..." I cried trying to catch my shortening breath, "Am I dying?"

"Don't say that baby, we're gonna get you to the hospital. You're going to be okay"

Tears rolled down my cheek and my wound burned more and more leaving me out of breath. My eyes started to shut down. My vision, blurry, almost left me blind. I couldn't even lift one finger.

"Jack..." I whispered

"Open your eyes baby, stay with me"

"I..." I let out one last breath before everything went black "I love you too"