Mafia (Ft. KaidensLyrics, svarnrachna and CartreWarren)

This one is inspired by D12's "Desperados"

Hey yo, I told y'all I'd find people to collaborate with haha. We got svarnachna, CatreWarren and my man KaidensLyrics so without further delay, rip 'em K!

KaidensLyrics Alright, I've been on this shit way before I was made, born to be winnin' in this game that I played, I gave you a welcome and you fucking overstayed, I rhyme with efficiency bitch get outplayed, I got words spinnin' out mouth like my brains a chainsaw blade, calling this shit fun but with skill I get paid, I put your body in a box yeah bitch you got slayed, I ain't playing around anymore, I was checking the schemes going door to door, l've been leaving you speechless with your jaw on the floor, with lines so rotten I shook your fucking core, I don't say shit just to say it I'm above the law.

Look I ain't gotta say it fifty million times, you ain't gon fuck with my extended list of crimes, l've been squeezing this shit dry like limes, cause that's what happens ain't it? you get pushed too much, dry up, and you can't explain it, that's the way this works but you ain't worth the shit, you ain't nothing but a victim of this shit I lit, I almost made a track when I was digging your pit, time to put the shovel away and push you in it.

Revilo: It only takes a minute, to bury you then go clubbing with a merry crew, got your girlfriend sitting there like "oh no... anyhoo... can one of you handsome chaps buy me a Sherry boo? And maybe a Henny brew and a Rémy too?" Very few people can dispute our alibis that are semi-true. Our mafia started off small, then we grew and we stay dominant because we don't make the same mistakes that many do

Rhyming crime syndicate in the cut spitting these infinite rhymes that are clever and intricate

Revilo's the dude who'll try stress ya like a trifecta of trimesters. Dissector and digester of clowns, here to ensure that you die jester. I commit a heist plotted out by Lester, effortless with the rhymes, "do you even try?" Yes sir. To the people that I pester, my gesture is to grab you by the throat and apply pressure until you can't even buy fresh air

If you don't die through chokin', you'll need more than Ibuprofen when I slice you open and watch the mice chew yo skin, that's what your dumb ass gets for not laughing when my crew jokin'

svarnrachna Sharper than Democles' sword, with precision I knit my words. Wound your ego with blunt honesty. Fear my name like I'm Voldemort. Not the sort you wanna mess with, eat y'all viruses, that's why l'm too sick. Sticking to the morals my life instilled. It's all a balance of pride and guilt, it's the little things that matter, l've realized. Keep hustling for the day I claim my prize.

Been there, done that. Don't like me? Too bad. Bro, I rule the rap scene, keep crying for mercy. You can't replace me, the only real OG, killing it all like I'm Voorhees. I'm invincible to your hatred, the reincarnation of Achilles, you can't take me down, can't do shit, it's my rule now, l've taken every hit, l've rose from the ashes. I am Immortal, and I'll never vanish.

CartreWarren Fuck feelings, fuck opinions,
Different beings, I'm the boss, you're minions.
Could've run, now wigs peeling,
My low effort's your ceilings.
Honored one, keep the six in my eyes though,
Bright vision with a blindfold, obscures your flow.
Knock you out blind-folded, hands unseen, Gave up blind-folded, my presence too keen.
Feel like the sun's surface, yet I'm the coldest,
You noticed, road dust shines like gold dust. Calling in the bird, 1v1, rust,
I'm the White Lion, eyes giant, soul defiant.
Verbal Mr-X to your Tyrant, Phase Walk on Beats, a Siren.

Never gunning, never fronting, Schemer 'til I birth something.
Now you go, do the foolish fling, Let me share a truth-telling sting.
Death is you, in the process of becoming, Another victim on the warpath, negative math is humming.
No Robert, but I stack my Dinero, Ctri V and copy my unique stylo.
Just a clout chaser, frozen like glaciers, Initiating combo breakers, no time for imitators.
No favors for kids, cut ties like razors, Google pages for my legacy, not just phases.
Not Maddox, no hookups with Paiges, Might throw a mic stand, let loose the rages.
Deleting tweets off my digital stages, Crafting rhymes, setting off linguistic engages.

Revilo: I'm a pain in an Astronomer's neck, I devoured the Milky-way, Andromedas next, I'm like an indominus rex, I'll scare you like an anonymous text with an ominous threat,
My bars will make you alter your life choices like an astrologer's deck, your life's worth less than a commaless cheque

Step to me and get torn to shreds, I heard that in your crib, diapers are worn to bed, you babies fuck around and get turned from newborns to dead as my collection of knives adorn your heads

You've just made a fatal flaw by reading these raps by The Fabled Four, rapping with enough horsepower to force you to hit the hay on the stable floor, throw you into all the furniture; tables, doors and a bunch of other shit bought from Staples stores, tie your ass up with cables galore then drag you ass over to Mabletherpe

Haha, yeah

I'd like to once again give a massive shout out to LyricsBy_K , svarnrachna  and CartreWarren for collaborating with me on this project. Please show some love to these awesome lyricist, they make amazing raps and that's why I recruited them

I would also like to give a special shout out to RageWolf101 who unfortunately couldn't find the time to participate with this particular project but I will hopefully work with them on a future project. They also make super great raps so please show them some love too.

This project means a lot to me and this particular chapter has probably been my favourite thing I've ever worked on in my life and I'm so thankful that these great lyricist decided to add their names and their work to it

I will hopefully be able to make more collaborations in the future because it has been a pleasure working with each of these guys.

And if any other rappers or people interested in writing raps sees this, please feel free to message me or comment on this project and I'll be happy to work with you.

Much love to you all