5

💖
.
.
.
Next day

After morning practice, Jungkook walked towards the library, the Omega kept thinking about Taehyung's behavior, the way Alpha's eyes lit up seeing those disgusting photos. In Jungkook point of view, it's comes under bad boy behavioral.

"He is not a one for you, Jungkook." He decided to not go to the library and face Taehyung so he walked around the ground.

"She has a séxy body." Jungkook heard a voice from the other side, and in curiosity he leaned his head just to cup his mouth in shock.

The group of alphas smoking and talking random shíts, but what shocked more was Taehyung is one of them.

"I know right, she asked me to come to her house saying her parents were not home."

The other alpha laughs saying lucky guy.

"Taehyung, the one from class 12th asked for your number."

"Taehyung is a charming guy, many Omegas approached me to ask for his number."

"Our Taehyungie already has many omegas in his hand." They giggled followed by Tae voice "They all are my friends, only friends."

"Friend? That Tara girl literally walking around you with her two buttons open."

Tae chuckled "She is hot and I planned to date her but all she wanted was séx so not my type."

"Then what is your type?"

Tae mind went to their parents, how they loved each other and he liked the beautiful omegas in the movie "Hot and séxy omega who loves me and stands with me for long time."

"Hahaha Taehyung, you're funny. Love means séx and marriage is investment with free séx."

Taehyung shook head, smiling lightly.

"How about Jungkook? Man he is homely gorgeous." One alpha said.

Jungkook is already disgusted by their talking and just wants to punch him for taking his name from that dirty mouth.

"He is the second type I said, investment. His father is a well settled man, definitely saved a money for his son's future."

Taehyung throws the ciger and stomps on it "Don't talk about him, he is not the Omega we should talk about." Tae said.

They are all talking about the girls or omega who are interested in them or must feel happy knowing the dirty comments from them but Jungkook or any other innocent omega is out of their league and Taehyung will not allow them talking dirty about any other Omega.

"Right, his brother will make us disappear."

"There are many Omegas who are interested in only séx and short term relationships. You should go out with them as you have the same interests as them but a person like Jungkook is totally different and you should not disturb him." Tae seriously pointed his finger at the man who first took Jungkook's name.

"They are all cheap and what is the use of these principles? Humph" Jungkook twisted his face in disgust and walked out.

Jungkook was disturbed by his choice of alphas and scolding himself for liking a man like Taehyung.

"Hi Jungkook, I didn't see you in the library today." Tae enters the class.

"You yourself is not in the library" Jungkook mocked his words in his thoughts and glared at him.

"What happened?" Tae asked, seeing a dangerous glare, Jungkook turned to the other side and clearly avoiding him. The alpha was confused before he could ask the reason, Teacher came.
-----------