39

💖
.
.
.
“What do you think of yourself?”

“Want to get hit by me?”

“How dare you go without telling me?”

Tae shouted with questions as soon as Jungkook attended the call, he was angry seeing Kook ignoring him after that slap.

“How many times I told you, don't ignore me in any situation. You slapped me right and you can slap me again but you aren't allowed to ignore me.”

Jungkook giggled, wiping his tears. It's rare to see Tae behaving like this as the elder always take their relationship easy and carefree but the words he said to Maria and now taking his time to convince him melts the younger and drown in Tae's love.

“You laughing? Jungkook, your arrogance crossed the limit.” Tae said in fraustraction of getting ignored by his boyfriend.

“I love you, Taehyung.” Jungkook off-ed the non stop scolding button with four words.

Tae's lips lifted up in a smile but he didn't change his voice “I won't melt in that hummf.”

“Oh then what does my boyfriend want, a kiss or milk packet?” Jungkook bites his lips.

“Wish you were here with me now, then I will show you what this Taehyung can do.” Tae gritted his teeth as his manhood pains by Kook's open talks.

“What will you do?” Jungkook closed himself in the blanket and whispered.

“What are you wearing?” Tae questioned.

Jungkook looks down at his dress “Loose side cut kurti and patiala pants.”

“Hmm then I will go under your kurti and lay on my favorite pillow, have my milk from my personal round and gropy package.” Tae says while his wrist goes inside his pants, massaging hard díck.

“Then?” Jungkook asked, squeezing his legs together.

“I may untie your pant knot…” Tae strokes his hardness, closing his eyes imagining the thing he had said. Jungkook holds his knot under the top tightly.

“Slowly inserting my fingers and slide your panty, Koo what color panty you're wearing?”

“Tae…” Jungkook glups, placing the pillow between his legs.

“Tell me.” Tae soft demanding voice gets Kook to another world “Red.”

“Red hmm.. I would be confused between your face and the panty?” Tae said.

Immediately Jungkook cupped his cheeks at the heating sensation and whined “Taeee..”

“Don't whine, it gives your husband a hard time.” Tae said. 

Kook gets what Taehyung is doing, he pressed his middle on a pillow.

“Baby, can you touch yourself for me?” Tae asked.

Jungkook was afraid to touch his privates, he didn't touch it other than cleansing the area while bathing “No.”

“Let me touch you then, If I was there then definitely I would rip your red panty and fingers your tight pússy”

Jungkook felt goosebumps all over his body hearing Tae unsteady and non-filtering voice, by his cracked voice kook knew Taehyung was using his hand to pleasure himself.

“Tae, where are you?”

“Was in bed but now in the washroom ahhh…” Tae bites his lips, throwing his head back.

Tae holding a phone attached to his ear and other hand stroking his length and dirty talking with Kook.

“You never touched yourself right? For whom are you saving that séxy body?” Tae asked, wanting to hear ownership of him, from the man himself.